Great experience

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Great experience

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by stevojl82.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stevojl82
    Participant

Hi just wanted to feedback my experiences with Skalp.

I was a bit apprehensive as I hadn’t known anyone who had the treatment, after spending on fortune on laser and seeing nothing and at this point please don’t ever go to Foley Court Clinic, I always wanted a buzz cut look as although I had lost quite a bit of hair my friends and family actually said it looked better then when I had hair!

So after my failed Laser experience I got back on line and noticed Skalp, it seemed a great compromise so I went along to Manchester and meet with Skalp who went through everything no pressure just laid everything out about expectations which I really appreciated, they took a mock up and I was really impressed with the possible outcome so I decided to book life is too short to be unhappy.

First treatment was a little sore that was purely down to me having a system in place for about 6 months, but the lads were always asking if I was ok and they really cared about looking after me.

I have now had 3 treatments with Skalp and I have to say my confidence has gone up ten fold, my hair loss was something that has bothered me for about 10 years but this has given me a lot back and cliche but I feel a new man. I may need a 4th session but the Skalp team are great and said anytime just gives us a bell, they care about you even though you have completed the course.

I can’t thank Skalp enough real good lads and super professional in getting you the results you want.

I would encourage anyone to go along for a consultation, everyone makes you feel welcome and like I mentioned there is no pressure and the cool thing is you can see a mock up first, for those that might be unsure it’s a great visual to see the end results.

Keep up the great work.

markyb
    Participant

hi stevojl82
    glad to see you are happy with treatment
    you were in good hands at manchester
    I had a lot more treatment than most people,
    this was due to my bad skin with psoriasis
    Skalp looked after me from start to finish,
    my journey was a rollercoaster and my 2nd treatment was cut short due to scalp breaking up.
    but Skalp stuck with me and we got there in the end.
    so don’t worry about extra treatments. scalp won’t go over the top and make your treatment look false,
    they will only do what is needed. so best to leave it to them .
    im a bit confused by your story, are you saying you had laser growth therapy or laser to remove a failed smp treatment elsewhere

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!