Grey hair

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Rob72.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rob72
    Participant

I am in my early forties and not grey yet but I have typically male pattern baldness. I am think about having this done but slightly worried about what happens when I do go grey? Will it look weird. Like in years to come, you would have a dark brown tattooed area on the top and silver grey on the sides?

shed7
    Participant

I’d like to no the answer to this too.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

I was told that if you have grey hair that when its shaved you cannot notice this, plus they can blend into this area to give a darker tone to match the surrounding areas.

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hello Guys,

CheadleBoy is correct, we match the treatment to your existing hair when shaved, when your hair is shaved it is more of a shade rather than a colour brown/black etc, even a brown/black head of hair will have a slight greyish tone to it when shaved, so it will not make a difference when your hair turns grey.

Qman72
    Participant

Rob72 & Shed7 – I have been shave my hair for years. I didn’t know that I have a lot of white hair until I let them grow for couple days. I am going to have my first and second treatment next month. I take a chance to make myself look a wee bit younger than how I look now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!