had a great scar experience with Skalp

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum had a great scar experience with Skalp

• This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by blobbydodger.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    blobbydodger
    Participant

I had a fantastic experience with Skalp at covering a HT scar 10 and a half months ago,the practitioner really took the time to listen to my concerns and questions, he did a top job and im over the moon to say the least. I’m wandering does he still work out of Manchester or has he moved to another Skalp clinic as i’m wanting a small touch up before my Guarantee expires.

Highly recommend Skalp for scar cover up.

stevie
    Participant

Hi blobbydodger,

I’ve just had scar treatment done with Marcin in Manchester. I’ve got one more sessions to come but he’s already done a nice job on my HT scar. He’s a total professional and he’ll do all he can for you.

I hope this helps

St

stevie
    Participant

Scar treatment with Marcin

St

Attachments:
    blobbydodger
    Participant

thanks Stevie, Marcin did my first session hes a nice guy and very professional i agree

blobbydodger
    Participant

thanks, yours looks good by the way.

coconuthead
    Participant

Amazing steve. Marcin is the magician. Blobby , if you go to marcin for further work you are in safe hands. Or any of the guys.

stevesteelscar
    Participant

Blobby dodger that looks great man! Makes a huge difference IMO

How many sessions have you had? You said you had another one coming up but will that actually get better, because I think it looks great how it is.

Looks very red though. I am worried what my co workers might say. Did you have any problems with people noticing you had something done?

coconuthead
    Participant

Skalp is the only choice for micro pigmentation. I’ve checked them all out

stevie
    Participant

Hi Joe, Guys.

Eleven days after final treatment with Marcin.

Steve

Attachments:
    Dave1981
    Participant

Wow Steve looks great, very natural soft hairline, leaving the small scar in there is a nice touch too

stevie
    Participant

Thanks Dave!!

Are you thinking about going ahead with the procedure or have you already had the treatment done?

St

Attachments:
    stevie
    Participant

Hi Joe,

How’s your treatment settling down?

St

coconuthead
    Participant

Love the hairline Stevie. Mine has settled brilliantly. Tiny bit of fading at crown and scar but looks great. I’m
    going to get a slight lowering of my hairline. I’ve actually started ( after marcin’s advice ) to use the wahl balding clippers and leave a slight stubble. It’s fantastic , the blend.

stevie
    Participant

Thanks Joe.

I’m going to buy the Bald Eagle on Amazon. They’re £95.

I think you and I were very wise to choose Skalp. As scalp pigmentation goes, we couldn’t have asked for more and we certainly hit the jackpot with Marcin.

I wouldn’t go too radical with the lowering of my hire line if I were you, pal, but I understand you might want to come down a touch.

St

coconuthead
    Participant

Definitely not coming down much at all. But if you see my pics straight on you can’t see much at the front. This was my own choice. Lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!