Had consultation today and very impressed.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Had consultation today and very impressed.

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Curly.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Curly
    Participant

Visited the Skalp London Clinic today and was so impressed I have booked in to be treated in November.

I was already very keen to go ahead with this treatment after reading the forum and seeing the pictures and experiences people have had. However my only nagging doubt was I had to see it in real life.

Luckily today there was a client leaving the clinic after having his 3rd treatment and he kindly showed it too me. Even though red and sore it looked fantastic. He also showed me his before picture and it looked so much better.

The consultant had the treatment also and this looked very good. He had the treatment around 4 years ago so it was good to see how it looks after so long. We chatted for about an hour going through how the treatment process works and I also asked many questions.

I really cannot wait for November to come and hopefully all my hairless worries will be a thing of the past.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by web@topclick.
    shed7
    Participant

Sounds really good. Think I’m going to book in a consultation especially if the consultant has the treatment. Need to see it in real life.

shed7
    Participant

Have now booked in my consultation for next week. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

shed7
    Participant

Got my consultation today. Looking forward to seeing this treatment up close and personal. Got so many questions.

shed7
    Participant

Consultation went really well. I met Damon and Ollie who were really great people and both of them had the treatment. It looked very good on them both and very natural.

The consultation It lasted around 45 minutes and I was able to ask lots of questions. It was more like an informative informal chat with friends which made it feel very comfortable, and I felt at ease with them both.

I haven’t booked in yet as have to sort out dates and schedules with my job, but I will be booking in hopefully very soon.

Dave1981
    Participant

Go for it shed7 it will be the best decision you have ever made mate!

shed7
    Participant

There’s no doubt I’m going to book in Dave. Really impressed with the consultation plus the forum has helped loads too.

shed7
    Participant

Well after months of reading the forum and enjoying the pictures along with some great advice from people who have had the treatment, I have booked in to have it done. Really looking forward to this and I will share my experience like others have and hope I get the same fantastic results.

Curly
    Participant

Nice one Shed7. When are you due to be treated? I’m next week and cannot wait.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!