Hair System to SMP :)

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Hair System to SMP :)

• This topic has 52 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated by hairtoday.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Hair84
    Participant

Looks good already … hairline could still be optimized from my point of view, but you are on the right way !!! 🙂

How has is developed over the last days, any news?

Greets!

hairtoday
    Participant

Yes the hair line and maybe side profiles could do with some work. I wish I had gone a bit lower in previous sessions now its all settling, but I guess thats what session 3 is for! and also why there is a bigger delay so you can really make up your mind on the final look. In my opinion although hard to show on camera the top is still slightly darker than my own hair. Its lightened a lot though so there may still be more lightening to do. It does kind of match with a days growth, but unfortunately the SMP doesn’t go into my own hair enough on the right and also at the back so there is a small section which is lighter in between. Now its settling I can see it needs more density too, the horse shoe is visible, although it just looks like I’ve thinned on top. All this is not really a problem and just part of the transition, it would be less of a problem if I hadn’t come from a system. If you come from a bald head then adding density gradually over 3 session would work as it gets denser as you go. Coming from a system is the opposite effect, shaving down reveals a thinner density than you had before and then it gets denser again. I would recommend scheduling this when you have very little on in between session 1 and 3 so you can wear hats etc to disguise the transition. I’m confident all will be sorted at session 3, just feeling the transition a bit at the minute.

Pictures taken this morning are 1 day after shaving with an electric shaver.

Kit
    Participant

Don’t worry mate all will be sorted out in your third session its a rollercoaster of a ride but you will get there in the end.

hairtoday
    Participant

Its 3 weeks today since session 2 and only a couple of weeks to session 3. I’m really looking forward to session 3 as at present I’m not confident with the look. The colour is still too dark on top (hard to show in pictures) the hair line is too high, density is too low and some of the dots at the front seem too big compared to others and my own hair? I’m not sure if there is scope for more shrinkage after week 3? and I bled a lot only at the front so not sure if this as anything to do with the dot size? I think the SMP needs to go into my own hair more to blend better, especially at the back as my own hair is less dense around the horseshoe.

JR25
    Participant

I actually think those dots look really good and the colour isn’t too far off your hair either. I think you need more density which you have lost through fading which is normal. Certainly don’t worry all will be fine. The 3rd session brings it all together.

hairtoday
    Participant

I know and I think if I had seen the pics I would think same, when their your own you are more critical! I have read so many posts where session 3 brings it all together I’m not too worried.

coconuthead
    Participant

Wow. Much better than the hair system. I wouldn’t personally lower it much. Just enough to give the hairline a jagged effect. I’ve got a transplanted , receded hairline myself and just going to follow that for the first session.
    What’s the reaction from friends / relatives etc been ?
    Hope it all works out after your third.

hairtoday
    Participant

I have only revealed to close family and only a few of the at that. My little lad loves it, and rest who have seen it was shocked at first but say I looks better. I haven’t really shown it too much at the minute as I’m not 100% confident with it. I think after session 3 when the hairline is sorted and density filled in the hat will be gone for the rest of the summer!

Username
    Participant

The dot size looks good, but not sure how they’re going to blend the SMP in with your own hair. I would say it looks like It’s been started with too dark a shade?

hairtoday
    Participant

Week 6 after session 2 and only a couple of days until Session 3 with Marcin. A lot of density as been lost and a lot of skin showing through now! I’m looking forward to getting it all sorted at session 3. I still think the colour is too dark, but hopefully with more density and blending it won’t stick out as much.

shed7
    Participant

It will be fine after the 3rd treatment hair today. Yes it may look a little dark but I noticed mine held dark for a few months but started to settle more once the final treatment was done and the patchiness I had was corrected and blending done.

hairtoday
    Participant

Had my 3rd session yesterday with Marcin, another great Skalp guy. He lowered my hair line quite a lot and filled in the density. For any of you booked in with Marcin you are in good hands! He really looked after me throughout the session and explained what he was doing keeping me updated and getting my feedback. The session felt very relaxed as if he had all the time in the world, no rushing which was great. I’m going in for a 4th session to build the density on the new lowered hairline at beginning of July, but here are the pictures from this morning.

coconuthead
    Participant

Been following your story keenly. That is going to look brilliant when it settles. The hairline looks more natural and looks as if he has ‘feathered’ it off to break it up.
    I’ve not long to go. 22 days and counting ! Can’t wait ! It’s Marcin I’m booked in with.

hairtoday
    Participant

Your in good hands coconuthead! I have finally got to day 4 post session 3 so I can rinse with water and do a light shave. The redness has gone and its settling well. The shave is not great in these pics, but I only lightly ran the electric over.

Hair84
    Participant

Hey,

sorry for not writing for such a long time. I have started the “journey” myself now. First session didnt really work well because of very dry skin … 2 Weeks later we repeated session 1 and it worked pretty good. Next Sunday I will have my second session. Hope I will be able to run around with my new look at the end of July …

Your treatment looks really good already. When it will have settled it will be perfect. Hairline is also realy good now. Remember I drew a possible hairline for you some weeks/months ago? I think thats almost the line, I realy like it…

Do you have pictures how it looks right now? …and have you revealed your treatment to anyone already now? Im really interestet in how people react after being used to your “system-look” for such a long time …

Best wishes,
    Hair84

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!