Hair System to SMP :)

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Hair System to SMP :)

• This topic has 52 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated by hairtoday.
Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    hairtoday
    Participant

Hi Hair84, It’s settling better, still patchy in areas, but I have a 4th session booked for next week which should be the magic one to fill in the gaps and blend. I have some pictures from yesterday morning. The hairline has lost some density, but it has only had 1 session compared to the rest that has had 3.

I still haven’t shown it to anyone other than close family. I’m holding off until its all finished which should hopefully be a couple of weeks time once session 4 has settled!

I took my system off about a week before my first session and moisturised my head about 2-3 times a day, which I think really helped.

hairtoday
    Participant

Had my 4th session today with Marcin and oh boy what a difference! He has done a fantastic job bringing all the sessions together and finishing it off nicely. Can’t wait for redness and colour to settle so I can get out and about with my new look. The pick is straight after the session so has redness and quite dark because my skin keeps eating the dots! This will settle to a great blend in next couple of weeks.

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

He’s definitely an SMP genius. It’s his attention to detail. As you know I’ve been following your post. I’m so glad you got it sorted. It’ll settle fantastic. I’ve just had my second from Marcin. It feels like and looks like hair!
    All the best mate , keep us updated.

m41
    Participant

Sometimes it takes an extra session to get where you want to be. I needed 4 also because of fading. You have to be patient and you get there. Antonio and Marcin have done a great job for you. That will settle nice over the next few weeks.

hairtoday
    Participant

4 Days after session 4 with Marcin and wow! Thanks to Antonio too for putting down the base sessions.

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Amazing mate. Get out there and show it off! Looks so natural.

Domehead
    Participant

I’ve been following this thread and I’m happy that you have got the look you wanted, especially after having a few concerns. By being patient and putting your trust in the chaps from Skalp your treatment looks great and will get even better as it blends in.
    I’m in for my second treatment tomorrow and can’t wait, I’ve been so impressed with my look after the first session.

hairtoday
    Participant

Updated pics.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!