Hairline – 2nd/3rd sessions

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Hairline – 2nd/3rd sessions

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by jnr123.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jnr123
    Participant

I’ve had two sessions and although I’m pleased overall i would like to soften the hairline. Has anyone had a similar experience and did the third session give you the result you were looking for?

The sharp hairline shows up particular strongly on photographs, it seems like the flash picks it up.

Here’s a few pics, I haven’t got a before pic to hand but there wasn’t much to show!

Attachments:
    Brewster
    Participant

That should be easy mate just ask for a more broken and soft hairline on your 3rd, shape looks great already, I agree it will look better a bit softer

jnr123
    Participant

I hope so! The issue is I don’t want to come too low and I’m worried that it will need to come a lot lower to achieve a gradient, which looks naturally shaded down to a lighter shade, rather than there being a stark contrast…the pictures attached shows the desired look

Attachments:
    Daniel A
    Participant

When they soften it they don’t need to not bring it down inches to centimetres, it probably somewhere between 3-7 millimetres, depending how soft you want it, you look like you have a bit of room without bringing it too low, trust me just tell them what you want and they will do it, looking good so far

jnr123
    Participant

Thanks for your comments, I’ve been in the frame of mind that better the devil you know, I should just leave it as it is but will go for the change as suggested. Will post the result!

coconuthead
    Participant

It looks great mate. A few dots to soften. The guys at Skalp are tops. I got my hairline lowered recently but it’s just slightly too hard at the corner, where the top meets the side profile. But I like it quite hard at the front now as you can see it and it’s still natural.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!