Hairline Choices.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Hairline Choices.

• This topic has 23 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated by Egg Head.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Egg Head
    Participant

Am intrigued and interested in this treatment and have been looking into it for a few months, researching different websites and media.

With SKALP do they have hairline templates that you can look at and choose? The reason I ask is because their seems to be a wide range of different hairlines that are produced which is great.

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

I would like my hairline to be similar to what I used to have. I think I’d show photos of when I used to have hair.

m41
    Participant

That’s probably the best way to do it by taking photos in showing examples.

Thorn
    Participant

I just left it in the hands of Damon my practitioner. He drew on a hairline with a white pencil and got me to look in the mirror. We adjusted it a little and then I was happy.

lesj
    Participant

Hi Thorn, almost all the participants on this forum have had the same constant results.
    I have yet to come across anyone who was not satisfied fully with the results of their treatments and more importantly the positive ways that it give to your self image and confidence. The after care again I have never heard a negative comment.

Be nice to see your before and after pics in due course and to hear your story.

Kindest regards
    Lesj

Thorn
    Participant

I agree that the results with Skalp are very good, and that’s why I decided to come here. Have been trying to post on here my first two treatment results which I’m very happy with but no one has advised me how I can make them small enough to post on here via my iPad.

lesj
    Participant

Hi Thorn, best thing to do is contact one of the staff, i am a bit backward when it comes to pc’s.

GreenGrass
    Participant

There are so many good hairlines on this forum it’s difficult to choose which is best. I’m looking for a nice full hairline but natural at the same time.

lesj
    Participant

well Green Grass,
    Every ones hair line is unique, I am sure that when you have your consultation, several option will be presented to you having taken your own thoughts into account.

You will be given advice, but the end choice will be yours to make.

If in doubt get a mock up of what it will look like.

From my own experience, the mock up that I chose was exactly what I got and am well pleased with the result.

lesj

GreenGrass
    Participant

Thanks LesJ.

lesj
    Participant

Pleasure, ask anytime and enjoy your new look.

PeterJones
    Participant

Hairlines are so important and for me it’s the reason I came to skalp because I felt there ones were the most realistic.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!