hello from california (usa)…questions

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum hello from california (usa)…questions

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by toretto.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    toretto
    Participant

hey guys, i been lurking this forum for awhile now….im 26 (27 in a few weeks) and my hair has started to thin, not sure if balding or diffuse thinning (same thing lol)… anyways my hair looks like its starting to go and it has really got to me. :/

Unfortunately im not in the uk and manchester is really far from los angeles. But after seeing some of the results from damon and jason i was blown away. ( https://skalp.com/forums/topic/1st-session-with-damon-next-week/ ) (https://skalp.com/forums/topic/manchester-clinic-2nd-treatment-done-and-feeling-goooooooooood/) . Seeing there results pretty much left me set; if i ever have smp done, it would have to be with them.

The only problem of course is my location. With plane tickets my treatment would pretty much be doubled in price. I will say there is another smp provider im aware of here in the states, but the results are not the same. There is just too much inconsistencies with their service and treatment. Too many practitioners to know who will even do the treatment which really really worries me. With skalp what i have seen and read is not only their treatment but also their service that sets them apart and that’s really the only company i would trust with this procedure.

i guess my point was to just let you guys know you’re lucky you’re in the uk. lol … i did have a question though if maybe skalp can answer them here. I know awhile back i shot a quick email if they ever had plans of coming to the states. They said in the near future, my question is if damon or jason would ever come to do treatments in the states? or will this involve other practitioners, and is a date set for when maybe skalp is planning to reach the states?

LA1
    Participant

1st post for me. Been lurking for a while and thought I would put my 2 cents in. The quality I’ve seen from this forum is second to none. Each practitioner should be well commended for this high standard of work displayed here. Seems like they all take pride and it shows.

Great question Toretto. I’m also from the states and after viewing the quality of work from this site, this has made my mind up to make the travel. A US location would be more convenient, but I think the reason why they are above the rest is the fact that skalp has only a few locations and are not spread out too thin. Seems that every practitioner at skalp is top notch and has high standards. I would rather them keep it small and even up the price if need be. Traveling to the UK for me will be well worth it.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Hello USA.

We are very lucky to have Skalp in the UK.

I hope for you that they do move to the States.

toretto
    Participant

@LA1 .. where in the states are you located? i agree that unlike other companies i feel skalp offers a more personal procedure and i believe you have the consultation with the practitioner so you know who’s doing the smp…

maybe skalp can chime in on this thread about any plans about skalp coming to the states

LA1
    Participant

@Toretto. I live in Louisiana. The closest clinic to me is either Houston or Miami, so I’m traveling either way, just way further to UK. Agreed, a consult with the practitioner doing the procedure is a must. Selecting the practitioner and having them perform every session on me is also a must.

toretto
    Participant

@la1. Yeah i don’t like the idea of having multiple people do my sessions….do you have already a set date when you plan on going to the uk for it ?…. I’m curious what skalps plan are for the U.S.

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hello Guys,

Thank you for all the compliments, we agree we haven’t seen any companies in the USA that offer the level of service or treatment quality that we provide.

We have quite a few plans for different countries coming up, the USA is definitely one at the top of our list, we will keep you updated whenever we have any news.

Watch this space!!!

Skalp

toretto
    Participant

@skalp…hope to hear some good news soon…like you said, there aren’t any companies that offer the same service and treatment like you guys.

LA1
    Participant

Not set up yet but shooting for March-April of next year. A move to the US would be great if the standard stays high. Looking forward to the news!

toretto
    Participant

@la1 that sounds cool, I’m going to wait a bit and see what their plans are for U.S.A… I agree, if the standard stays high as the treatments of Damon than I’ll consider getting it done here in the states, would save me a lot of money from travel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!