Help with Hair Transplant scar.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Help with Hair Transplant scar.

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Rj_91.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rj_91
    Participant

I was foolish enough to have a HT when i was 19 and obviously left me with a terrible scar at the back of my head. I have finished my 2nd session with Skalp and amazed at the frontal creation yet I am still left with a highly noticeable scar on the back of my head? The guys at Skalp worked on the scar so I am not knocking that I am just wondering if maybe it needs a bit more attention on my next session? Any feed back would be really helpful as I am starting to worry a bit.

shearer
    Participant

Try not to worry Rj_91.
    I too had Terrible scarring from a H.T.which has since been successfully camouflaged by my Skalp treatment.
    It was in my third session that the scarring issue was mainly focused on and,ultimately,addressed to a very satisfactory conclusion.
    Like you I also had worries after my second session as I could still clearly make out the scars.I didn’t realise it at the time but what made them look worse was because I had let my hair grow at the back for a good few days thinking this would help to cover the scars better.This,in hindsight, was a mistake as it made them look far worse.Try shaving at least every other day and, hopefully,this should make the scars look less obvious!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!