Hi my name is Jason

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Hi my name is Jason

• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by jason.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jason
    Participant

I would highly recommend this treatment to anyone considering having something done about hair loss, it’s a lot less expensive than other treatments and the results are incredible.
    I had all my treatments in London with Ollie, not only was he very professional & dedicated to perfecting his work he made my trips to the clinic very enjoyable & I felt relaxed on all sessions. As for the treatment it’s self the pain wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, the excitement of what your having done takes over & it’s worth every dot they do. Also on the third session they tell you if you feel it needs another session then book it in & there happy to do it which to me proves they really care & want you to be happy with the final result. Every person I’ve shown my new look too are completely amazed & have all said you could never tell its a tattoo, having a hair line again feels amazing so. I just like to take this chance to thank everyone at skalp especially Ollie you’ve all been amazing best wishes to the future Jason.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!