Highly recommend a good shaver!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Highly recommend a good shaver!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Qman72 .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! Everyone, I would like to share my experience about the shaver. I think it is very helpful after you had this treatment with a good shaver. I tried many different brands and different models in the past 15 years. Most of them are not as good as “BRAUN Series 7″( Make in Germany). It is a little expensive but it is a good long term investment. I am currently using model 720 with sonic technology. This model works very well with very reasonable price. I highly recommend all the skalp members to try this shaver. It makes us feel even more perfect after our treatments.
    Cheeers!
    Qman72

Lucky33
    Participant

Hi Qman, Yes i agree, i have a braun shaver, not sure what model, but it does cut the hair very short with ease, I currently use this and wet shave somedays, the braun is almost as close as a razor though.

Cheers
    Lucky

jaidee33
    Participant

Hello,
    I was considering this treatment, but i don’t fancy shaving down to the bone every other day, So Would it look silly if you used a no1 with clippers, I want slight stubble growth all over,
    or would this be a big giveaway??

Regards

Jai

shed7
    Participant

I guess from what I have read and from what I found out at my consultation that it will depend on the amount of hair on top you have left? However I was told I would have to shave most day as I’m almost bald on top.

Qman72
    Participant

jaidee33@I think you should look at all the pictures from this site and the forum, then you can decide to shave down or #1 clipper.

jaidee33
    Participant

Ive still got a lot on top, but I’m thinking about long term. My hair is light when shaved, and my skin tone is light.
    But image going on a long flight, like i do, sometimes if delayed can take 2 days to get there (Australia).
    I would look a right numpty with some growth on the sides, thats what I’m worried about. Thats more worrying than having no hair. Its alright saying shave on the plane or airport.
    Im going to have a consultation, see what they say.

razorroom
    Participant

Professional balding clippers from whal are really good!

Baldy01
    Participant

Good shout but I tried the wahl clippers but they didn’t quite cut short enough as my hair on the sides are quite strong. Prefer using a phillips face shaver. only cost £49 and it shaves close and helps my treatment blend in.

lesj
    Participant

must agree I used a philips wet/dry shaver with aqueus cream…..moisturising while shaving

markyb
    Participant

Which is better
    Rotary or foil

m41
    Participant

I use a rotary.

Qman72
    Participant

Foil better for me. My hair is hard and thick.

Curly
    Participant

I use a Phillips rotary shaver and it does a great job.

Robbouk
    Participant

Guys I’m in for treatment number 1 mid may and as i still have a bit on top I was hoping to continue using clippers but wanted to find a set that take it a short as poss. Anyone recommend a model. I currently use wahl but could do with it being a little closer to the bone as the shortest setting isnt quite short enough. Thanks in advance

markyb
    Participant

I think it’s only the balding clippers that cut real short.
    Never used them but I believe they only work we’ll , if you are not very bald on top.
    Most people need electric shaver or wet shave.
    It does take a bit of getting used to being so short, but it helps to stop treatment looking false

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!