How do I convince my Partner?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum How do I convince my Partner?

• This topic has 107 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated by TonyC.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    TonyC
    Participant

Thanks DoctorMarten. Very much looking forward to it.

TonyC
    Participant

Well finally had my consultation and it was really interesting. The whole thing was very informal and there was no hard sell or pressure. I was able to see a finished treatment in the flesh which was impressive. I also a met a client who had just completed his first treatment. It looked red and sore but still looked very good.

I have to say the treatment does look even better in real life and it has really opened my ladies eyes. At the moment i am 100% wanting to go ahead and my missus says she is 99% sure but just wants a few days to think things through and let things settle down in her head.

I know you guys have been saying go ahead and don’t let her stop me. However it would mean the world to me if she is fully behind my decision to do this. After today I am very confident she will be.

Thanks again to everyone at Skalp who made today’s consultation a real pleasure.

Baldy01
    Participant

Sounds like a very positive Consultation TonyC. Hoping the missus now can see the light and supports you on having this treatment.

shed7
    Participant

Go for it Tony C 🙂

TonyC
    Participant

It’s looking very likely I will be going ahead. Missus is now feeling far more comfortable with the idea. She liked what she saw and heard at the consultation and we are now looking at dates. Very excited.

markyb
    Participant

cool. hope it goes well
    I’m thinking of booking a consultation soon

Ben Dover
    Participant

I have shown my parents your thread TonyC and they have said they will at least come to a consultation with me. My Dad is the big issue and I think he will take a lot of convincing to lend me the money for this. My Mom is a little more open minded so I’m hoping that she can persuade my Dad?

I so want to get this done as hair loss is really hurting me. I wish it didn’t as in the grand scheme of things it shouldn’t be important, but being young I want to be more confident and having this I am positive will do that.

TonyC
    Participant

Markyb I would highly recommend you do. Pictures on here only say so much and after seeing it in real life they don’t do it justice. It looks amazing. The quality of the work I saw is so natural.

BenDover. I hope you get what you want from this and also I hope your parents see how good it is.

TonyC
    Participant

Have finally plucked up the courage to go ahead with booking treatment. All systems go for the 3rd week in February. Any recommendations the people who have had the treatment could give me would be welcome.

Baldy01
    Participant

Fantastic news TonyC. Look forward to reading all about it.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Pleased for you. Now enjoy the ride and reach the promised new Hairline land 🙂

m41
    Participant

Good luck TonyC.

Baldy01
    Participant

Superb news TonyC. Glad to hear that your lady has come round to the idea.

m41
    Participant

Good luck with your treatment TonyC. Where are you having it done?

TonyC
    Participant

Thanks everyone. The support on this forum means a lot. I am being treated in Manchester Clinic. Wife is coming along also which I’m pleased about as she wants some input on the treatment.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!