How do I convince my Partner?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum How do I convince my Partner?

• This topic has 107 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated by TonyC.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    TonyC
    Participant

Starting to get butterflies in my stomach as the treatment gets nearer.

Cannot believe in a few days I will have a hairline again. Hope I suit it like many others on here.

markyb
    Participant

When do you go in
    My 1st session is a week today

markyb
    Participant

In Manchester as well

GreenGrass
    Participant

Good luck TonyC & Markyb.

Baldy01
    Participant

All the best TonyC.

JR25
    Participant

Good luck TonyC. Hairline will be with you soon 🙂

TonyC
    Participant

First treatment has been completed and it’s really a mixture of feelings.

Firstly seeing a hairline again is weird. Not in a bad way but it will take a few days to get used too. I like the shape but may alter the height next week and come lower. My head was quite red straight after and now around 48 hours later is beginning to calm down. The dots are not matching my own hair but I was advised once the 2nd treatment is completed the match will be much closer and again even better on the 3rd.

My wife who you no was very against this at the start actually has been very positive. Will keep you updated and I will pop some pictures on as I go a long.

markyb
    Participant

Hi tony glad to hear it went ok
    I was in yesterday for session 1 with Damon
    It is strange seeing hairline again,
    My redness not so bad today . Dots a bit big but I know they will shrink down,
    Damon told me to not bother too much until session 2,
    Can’t bloody wait now.
    Did you go Manchester as well

TonyC
    Participant

Yes Markyb I was in Manchester with Damon also. Wasn’t expecting much from the first session so it’s actually better than I thought it would be which is good. I’m seeing the same as you to be honest. Not going to judge anything properly until finished but I am happy so far.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Sounds like everything went as planned TonyC. The next treatment and the 3rd treatment are the big ones.

TonyC
    Participant

Thanks DoctorMarten. It’s been a weird week as it feels a bit like I’m in Limbo. The treatment has softened down now since I showered and have been moisturising. It needs more density for sure and I’m very much looking forward to my 2nd treatment.

markyb
    Participant

Hi tony c
    I’m feeling exactly the same
    I’m in at 9am in the morning for session 2
    When is your 2 nd session

TonyC
    Participant

Hi. Second treatment now completed. A massive difference compared to first treatment and it looks really good. Will fill in details later but I’m so happy to see a hairline again with a full head of hair. Missus is impressed too.

shed7
    Participant

Great to hear TonyC. The 2nd treatment is the one that makes the big difference.

TonyC
    Participant

Well it’s 4 days now since my 2nd treatment and I had my first shave and light wash of the head this morning and major improvement from the first treatment. This treatment was slightly longer at about 3 and a half hours and hurt a little more too. Had to stop half way through and take some paracetamol.
    Damon said he was adding almost 2 dots for every 1 he had put in on the initial treatment and now the density is much higher. The detail on the hairline is really nice and a lot more uneven and natural. Still getting used to the look but I do really like it as it now makes my face look younger and healthier.
    The redness from the treatment has now almost subsided and the colour even though a tad darker than my own hair looks natural.
    I now have about 4 weeks until my 3rd treatment and we will see if my skin holds on to the pigment and doesn’t fade too much.
    My wife is now very supportive and can see how good it looks and benefits me personally.
    I am back to work tomorrow for the first time since having this done so will be interesting to see and hear what they think.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!