How do I convince my Partner?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum How do I convince my Partner?

• This topic has 107 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated by TonyC.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Hoops
    Participant

I met TonyC when I was having my 2nd treatment in Manchester. Really nice guy and his treatment when I saw it looked great.

Baldy01
    Participant

Where art thou TonyC……..

TonyC
    Participant

So sorry that I haven’t been on hear to update as I have been busy with a works project that has taken up all of my time. I haven’t even had time to book myself in for my 3rd treatment due to this. Hopefully will be booking it in early June.

Everything has been going great guns and the treatment has been wonderful for me. People who I have told I have had this think it’s so good and people I haven’t told have been none the wiser other than a few positive comments saying I look better with it shaved down.

I have attached a quick picture of how it looked after my 2nd treatment. Will attach some before ones and a few others when I get another moment. I am completely bald on top with just hair at sides and back.

Sunny
    Participant

Wow that looks so nice. Really like the hairline area.

The people you actually told before the treatment, how did they react?

shed7
    Participant

We thought you’d disappeared TonyC.

Treatment looking great and it sounds like it’s getting the reaction it deserves.

Ben Dover
    Participant

Thanks for posting a picture. Looks great.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Hey TonyC. Fantastic to see your result especially after what you went through to be here with your missus and all that. Looking great and still another treatment to come.

GreenGrass
    Participant

Nice looking treatment so far that is. I like the hairline a lot.

Do you have any before pictures to compare and pictures at different angles. If you have a spare moment of course. Thanks.

Baldy01
    Participant

I really love your treatment TonyC but the stickers you have used to cover your face are brilliant. What software are you using for those. Love them 🙂

Hoops
    Participant

Looks great TonyC. So good to hear that your wife now likes the treatment now that you have it. I suppose it was the idea of you getting it and the unknown that scared her.

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

Looks very nice. Looks very natural. How did you look before? Were you complete bald.

TonyC
    Participant

I had no hair or very little hair on top and hair at sides and back. When I get a minute I will post some before pictures. I thought I had but looking through the diary I haven’t. What you see on the pictures is practically all treatment.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Another excellent treatment.

Hoops
    Participant

Agree. Excellent tonyc.

Baldy01
    Participant

If that’s the case TonyC you have to be very happy. Looks nice and natural and suits you.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!