I have booked my first treatment; flying over to Manchester this month!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum I have booked my first treatment; flying over to Manchester this month!

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Baldviking.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Baldviking
    Participant

So I booked my first treatment, which I’m having done at the end of this month, and I’m quite nervous but very excited for as well. I’ll stay in Manchester for a week, so I’ll get plenty of time to explore the city 🙂
    If anyone recommends a hotel, please let me know!

Anyways. I’m really nervous. I have had days where I’m thinking “is this the right thing to do?, and days where I am excited and so happy about the fact that I’m getting this done. When something gets real and is about to happen, it seems like I back off a little. But I hope that’s normal and that I’m not the only one in this emotional rollercoaster.

I’ll keep you updated and post pictures after each session 🙂

Lee68
    Participant

I’ve had my first session at Manchester yesterday. I’ve woke up this morning and the redness has now almost all gone and it looks brilliant. You’re making the right choice, you’ll love it mate!

LJ
    Participant

Great decision Bald Viking!!

Martin80
    Participant

My practitioner Marcin in Manchester was excellent. Both Dean and Marcin are professional and completely disarming at the same time.
    Marcin certainly put me at ease and at times, we were really just having a good natter, which completely distracted me from the procedure.You will be so happy Baldviking! Just remember it’s a process – don’t expect miracles after 1st session. Best happens after the 2nd session mate…. I am still waiting for my 3rd session. So made up already and no hair system anymore !

Attachments:
    LJ
    Participant

Looks great Martin80! Fantastic work. I’m nearly a year on & still over the moon at mine

Baldviking
    Participant

Martin, thanks! I needed your words so badly. I got cold feets a week ago, and I was super afraid of this whole thing. I was litteraly thinking «what the fuck am I going to do to myself». But not now. Your smp is out of this world! It looks amazing! Marcin will do my treatment as well. I arrived at Manchester today, so I’m pretty much ready for the treatment tomorrow.

Thanks to you guys, I really appreciate it.

Btw, this is a question for all of you: How did people react? And have your smp been called out? As long as I am happy, I don’t think I’ll mind people asking. But I don’t think it will happen anyways.

Well. Big day tomorrow. I’ll get some sleep before my first treatment. Stay tuned.

Baldviking
    Participant

And Lee68; your treatment is 10/10 as well!

LJ
    Participant

I’ve never been called out, one of the school Mums said to me ‘oh, I’ve never seen you with hair’, I told her that I had switched from wet shaving to electric razor & that was the end of that. I’ve told close friends & they loved it

I’m not one for selfies, but here is a pic from NYE this year

Attachments:
    LJ
    Participant

This was before

Attachments:
    Baldviking
    Participant

Lj – That looks so real to me. You guys looks awesome. And all of you look younger too. I’ll cross my fingers and hope for great results as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!