I trust Skalp 100%

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum I trust Skalp 100%

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Harvey.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fletch70
    Participant

This is a post for all the guys out there doing their research into SMP treatment. Don’t hold back, get booked in for a consultation with Skalp, you won’t regret it. They will do the mock up picture, which you’ll get emailed to you a few days later.
    You can trust Skalp 100%, and the experience from start to finish is so professional. I’ve had the privilege to meet the owner Jason at my second session and he is an amazing guy who is 100% focused on great customer outcomes and great results.
    I communicated with Toni to get booked in for my treatment and Luis in the London Branch (Harley Street) is an absolute genius, and is amongst the elite in the industry. I trust his work 100% and would highly recommend him.
    The work comes with a guarantee in the first year, which I can confirm Skalp honour 100% with my first hand experience. I wanted to get a couple of tweaks and Skalp got me booked in again and Luis sorted everything.
    Like I said, you can trust Skalp to deliver an amazing service and I wouldn’t go anywhere else, they are worth every penny and are best in the industry. Clearly they have strength in depth from a financial point of view, as they have steered their business through a major pandemic. Don’t make the mistake in choosing a smaller company to save a few quid – you get what you pay for guys!!
    Good luck with your decision!!
    Fletch

Harvey
    Participant

Yes mate completely agree, skalp are by far the number one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!