In love with my new look!! Edinburgh

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum In love with my new look!! Edinburgh

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by calumconstruction.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    calumconstruction
    Participant

Hi folks! My names Calum (23) I’ll start with a little about myself. I’m a joiner from Royston in Glasgow. I started to lose my hair at 17, it didn’t seem too bad to start with but after a couple years as you can imagine, it faded fast and I was left with the horse shoe type haircut by 21. Losing my hair didn’t hit me too hard but once it got this far I had to do something because I wasn’t happy and wasn’t getting anymore happier. I met with Derek back in February last year for a consultation but I never went through with it until now, I’ll be honest, I was a bit uneasy lol. Just done my 2nd session last night with Derek in Edinburgh and I’m thinking, why did I never do this when I was receding ? No one would’ve even noticed me going as bald as I did, they would have thought I just shaved my head down tight to the wood! Thanks again Derek, especially for hanging on late last night to see me due to work. Your a wizard mate haha see you in a month 😬

Daniel A
    Participant

Know how you feel mate, I wasn’t far off I had the horseshoe at a young age too it’s a killer, this treatment really is a life saver

Daniel A
    Participant

How’s it settling mate? get some pics up when you’ve had your 3rd session

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!