Inbetween treatment sessions

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Inbetween treatment sessions

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by moshy1.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    moshy1
    Participant

Hi Guys

I’m considering the treatment at the London clinic. I’ve met Ollie and Jason and am pretty positive about the whole thing. And going on your pictures on the forum, it looks great.

I had a question about peoples’ appearance after treatment sessions. How long did it take for swelling/redness on your scalp to go down after session 1? A few days or a week? Would you advise taking time off work to get this done? I use a product to disguise my receding hairline so I’m looking at this treatment as a permanent solution for what I already do.
    I was considering getting treatment booked in on a Friday and then having the wknd and Monday for recovery before going back to work on say Tuesday.

Cheers

m41
    Participant

Hi Moshy. Go ahead with it as it’s the best thing I have ever done.

It’s dark and red for about 3-4 days. Once you get to shower and shave it settles down and looks more normal. After the 1st treatment it can look a little odd but to be honest no one noticed so it was probably paranoia. I have had 2 treatments and it looks brilliant. I love it. Got a 3rd session in a few weeks to finish it off.

All the best.

Baldy01
    Participant

Yes a weekend should be enough for everything to settle down between your treatments. With me it was about 2/3 days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!