Ink used

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by guisseppe.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    guisseppe
    Participant

Hi folks,

I’ve read a lot of the posts here and am impressed with the results, Skalp as a company seem to be v customer focused with experienced staff. For these reasons they are my preferred company for the treatment however I do have one concern – the ink which is used. A competitor have an entire page dedicated to SMP Pigments and pigmentation and on this page claim that “Many other competitors use regular tattoo inks which unfortunately, appear truly black or a grey for the first several months, only to begin breaking down at a later date to something more resembling a darker shade of blue or green.”

There are pics of longer term clients on the competitors forum which proves at least that their ink does hold colour in the long term. I haven’t seen any long term clients here to prove that it doesn’t break down long term, nor any information on the ink used. Has anyone asked this before and can provide me with info?

Cheers,
    G

shed7
    Participant

I asked the same questions when I had my treatments with SKALP last year.

The two main guys at SKALP Damon and Jason both worked for that competitor and were two of there most experienced practitioners. I was advised the inks used are exactly the same.

Hope that helps you and mine hasn’t turned blue or green either.

Baldy01
    Participant

Have had my treatment nearly a year and half and the ink has held well and the colour hasn’t changed.

I wouldn’t worry about anything with Skalp. They are professional and will look after you but best of all give you a great treatment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!