Is SMP for me??

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Is SMP for me??

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Dodgybarnet.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Basically I’ve been looking into this for sometime now and I just cant make my mind up! I think the shaved look really suits some people and others not so much. I’m not sure if I could pull it off or not. Also if I were to go ahed with it I would want it to look as natural as possible and no super straight hairline etc. I suppose my biggest fear is shaving my head as I’ve never done it before. See pictures below, they are taken under bathroom lighting with slightly wet hair. I have quite a high receded hair line and a lot of thin areas on top. Also can any people with SMP help me out – I have a good few grey hairs, will they be more or less noticeable with SMP??

Look forward to hearing what you guys think

Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Won’t let me post pics??

chalky84
    Participant

Obviously a personal decision but I was one of those looking into it for ages. It took me 18 months to finally have the treatment done. Have had two sessions and so pleased I did! I didn’t really have grey hairs but the shortness it is razored too will make it all blend anyway so I assume wouldn’t be noticeable

Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Attachments:
    Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Cheers for the reply Chalky. Can I ask which clinic you had yours done at? I’m 90% sure I want to get this done its just a big decision to make! I want it to look as natural as possible.

chalky84
    Participant

Yep it was London. Great guys. It is a really big decision and I took ages over it. Now not sure why I took so long but easy to say now. I’m sure a shaved head would suit you and seems you have a lot of hair. If you haven’t already get a mock up done as gives you a good indication. I was so picky on it being as natural as possible and they really listened to me on that and worked with me

coconuthead
    Participant

In all honesty, if I had your hair I’d cut it down a bit. Say a two at the top and one at the sides and get SMP as more disappears.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!