It’s my turn, Booked in for December 3rd in London

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum It’s my turn, Booked in for December 3rd in London

• This topic has 25 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated by Mr Marky.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mr Marky
    Participant

I’ve finally booked in for treatment, been looking up everything about this, watching videos and reading posts etc for about 2-3 months, i had a consultation 3 weeks ago and just decided it’s time.

Don’t know what i’m actually nervous about, think it’s just worried about it looking natural and nobody staring at my head, I’ve looked at a few other companies offering this treatment and decided to go with these guys, they just seem to produce the most natural hairlines and consistent results, i’ve seen a few on youtube that are just perfect lines, that is definitely not what i want, i’ll make sure my practitioner does a really soft hairline, i’d rather it be too soft than too sharp, no turning back now.

I’ll post pictures after, Wish me luck!

Mark

Curly
    Participant

I’m due in next week Mr Marky and cannot wait. All the best with your treatment.

CK
    Participant

Good luck guys!

shed7
    Participant

All the best. Keep us updated if you can.

Baldy01
    Participant

good luck. best thing you will ever do.

Qman72
    Participant

Don’t worry! You will be happy with the treatments! My look very natural! All the best!

Mr Marky
    Participant

Thanks for the comments guys, sure it will turn out great, not long, can’t wait now

Baldy01
    Participant

All the best MrMarky. Not long now 🙂

Curly
    Participant

Good luck Marky.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

All the best MrMarky. You are going to look great.

Mr Marky
    Participant

Just got home after a long day, been up since 6 this morning, guess i couldn’t sleep from the excitement/nerves.

Got to the clinic about 4.00 and found out my treatment would be done by Jason, nice guy and you can just tell he knows his stuff, also met Ollie, really nice guy too.

Had a coffe and a chat with both of them, was till a bit nervous but they help put my mind at ease, Jason and Ollie both helped design the hairline and choose a colour and we started.

The pain was less than i thought it was going to be, 90% was pretty painless, but there were a few bits on the hairline that got a bit uncomfortable, i was in the chair for about 3 hours and only had 1 break in the middle.

Really happy with how it’s looking so far, it’s a bit red at the moment, got tomorrow booked off work so hopefully it will settle down before i go back, they said it should go down in 1 or 2 days, so should be ok. I’m absolutely knackered now, but it has been worth it, can’t wait to come back for my 2nd.

I’ll get a few pictures up once i’ve had a good long sleep lol

Mark

louis1
    Participant

looking forward to seeing your pics mark . louis1

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Well done MrMarky. You are one of the gang now 🙂

Baldy01
    Participant

Hi Mr Marky how did things go with your treatment?

Mr Marky
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting pictures up, been really busy at work and other bits.

I had my 2nd session last Monday, what a difference the 2nd session makes, i was happy with things after the 1st but the 2nd really makes the treatment, i really can’t tell where my hair ends and the treatment starts.

Here are the pics pretty much straight after, the redness has gone down now and it looks even more natural,
    Got my 3rd booked in for a few weeks, I’ll get some more pics after it has settled completely.

Thank you to Jason, Ollie and Nina.

Have a great Xmas

Mark

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!