Just booked my treatment!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Just booked my treatment!

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by LuCkYuK.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LuCkYuK
    Participant

Hi everyone, I have been researching different treatments since I started to lose my hair 8 years ago and have finally booked myself in with Skalp today! I have been reading the forum and watching the testimonials and can’t tell you how excited I am! I had a couple of questions that I hoped someone might be able to answer for me though?

1 – I’m a little worried that I won’t be able to shave the back and sides to the right length to match the treatment. How often is it best to shave and with what type of razor?

2 – How many days can you leave it to grow before it becomes noticeable that you had the treatment? I know this is a difficult one as different individuals hair grows at a different rates and some stubble colours are more visible than others, but is there a general consensus?

I really appreciate your help!

WildCat
    Participant

Great that you are booked in as it will change your life. It’s been brilliant for me and I look younger and healthier for doing it.

I use a face shaver to keep my hair tight and to keep it matching the treatment. I shave everyday and I think for most guys this is the way it will be.

lesj
    Participant

This is something that you will never regret having done…..I sometimes use an electric shaver but more often I just wet shave every four days or so, felt odd at first fully wet shaving, but now i have got used to it , I think on the whole that I prefer it. so much easier.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Well done for booking as you won’t regret it.

Probably best if you could maybe post a picture of your hair loss as that would give us a better idea.

Most on here seem to have to shave with a electric shaver or wet shave.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!