Just finished 2nd session

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Just finished 2nd session

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Daniel A.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daniel A
    Participant

Hi everyone.

I don’t normally do this whole forum thing but i felt i should as it helped me a lot looking through everyone else’s stories.

I was researching for about 4 months before finally booking in, did the usual looking around all the other clinics, skalp stood out a mile, I probably wouldn’t of gone ahead with it if the other clinics were the only options, skalps results actually look like real hair and natural, not just a line drawn across your forehead.

I’ve just finished my 2nd session with Antonio at the harley street clinic and I can truly say that i’m over the moon with the results so far, he is an artist and you can tell he really wants to give you the best result, anyone that get’s him there in good hands.

I haven’t got any before photos on this computer but, I was a norwood 7, so anywhere thats red is where i had the treatment, here are the results after session 2

Dan

Attachments:
    freshair
    Participant

Wow that looks great..you must be really pleased…I had a consultation with Antonio the other week .It’s great to see some of his work…How long did each session take..

Daniel A
    Participant

Thanks mate yes I am, trust me Antonio is excellent at his job, the first session was about 3 hours and the 2nd was closer to 4, have you booked in yet?

freshair
    Participant

I hope to get in for january just need to get Christmas out of the way ….I think mine will look very much the same as yours ..Be great to see it once the redness has gone…

red4life
    Participant

Hi Dan how’s it going what’s it look like now also has any1 notice , how u feeling about it also any more photo s , I’m still on the fence 😞😞

buckley123
    Participant

Hi Dan congrats mate that looks amazing. I like the shape, it looks natural. When is your 3rd session?

Daniel A
    Participant

Hi, I’ve got my 3rd session on Thursday, it’s settled down nicely and i’m loving it, might go 1 or 2 shades darker on Thursday, think i’m going to stick with the same shape with the hairline, i’ll get some more pics up once it’s all settled down.

Daniel A
    Participant

Hi Boys, so it’s been a few months since I had my 3 sessions and i’m happy to report that now it has all settled it looks bloody amazing!!! still nobody has noticed, i don’t know how as before i was pretty much bald as can be, i’ll get some pictures up on the weekend, thanks again Skalp

Brewster
    Participant

Nice hairline choice mate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!