Just finished second session

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Just finished second session

• This topic has 34 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated by JOCKY.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    JOCKY
    Participant

Had my first session with Damon on friday the 14th in edinburgh, could’nt be happier with the way it has all went so far. My dad drove me down because we were’nt sure about parking which turned out to be fine, he ended up coming in and met Damon and pretty much saw the whole process in stages, joking that he should get it done. Damon really is a top guy to deal with, very relaxed atmosphere altogether. Got my first session and could’nt stop looking in the mirror all week even though it was just the base layer. He said it had held really well all week at session 2 but my skin in places was still a bit tender from the first session, so damon advised i would probably get some fading as the skin was breaking and dry in certain places. But not to worry as this will be delt with if need be at session 3 in 4 weeks. Very pleased so far though, had my hairline lowered a bit at session 2 and i love it. It really is a life changing thing to do for someone worried about hairloss, i already feel more confident.

JOCKY
    Participant

After second session.

JR25
    Participant

Great to hear you are on your way Jocky and you’re enjoying the new look.

It’s a big change but you will soon get used to it. After my 2nd I also had very dry skin. I got some fading and was a little worried but I had no reason too as it got sorted.

markyb
    Participant

Hi jockey have you got any photos
    I’m in on wed for session 1
    I’m worried about dry skin as I have psoriosis in my scalp
    At moment it seems clear . May be due to shaving head every other day , trying to get in to the habit, plus using moisturiser on it has helped as well ,
    If it flairs up before next wed he won’t be able to do it
    Plus if it flairs up after session 1 I’ll have to wait a while before session 2
    I’m only booked in for session 2 2 weeks after first ,

Baldy01
    Participant

Thats fantastic to hear JOCKY.

I didn’t suffer with any major dryness, but if you did i was told its best to moisturise regular and this will help for your next treatment.

JOCKY
    Participant

Not major dryness, just in a few areas that also bled a bit. I’m waiting the usual 4 days now before i can moisturise and shave. If it fades so be it, 3rd session will take care of it in 4 weeks.

JOCKY
    Participant

My photos are to big to post, will try and compress them.

JOCKY
    Participant

Finally

PeterJones
    Participant

Looks nice and natural Jocky. No wonder you are very happy.

GreenGrass
    Participant

Great pictures thanks. Very nice hairline.

markyb
    Participant

thanks for the pics jockey
    was that straight after it was done. looks a bit red was it painful or burning
    looks nice

Qman72
    Participant

Congrats! Another happy man!

shed7
    Participant

Pictures you have posted look good and the height of the hairline and the shape is spot on. The best part about this is the reactions of others. What have people said to you?

Baldy01
    Participant

Looking great Jocky.

Yes you do look like you have a few dry sore spots there.

Because of the break between the 2nd and the 3rd treatment is longer, this will help your skins condition improve as you will get more time to moisturise.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Nice start that is. Hairline looks really natural. Your next one will make it even better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!