life changing!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum life changing!

• This topic has 52 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated by dean86.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    dean86
    Participant

To anyone who is even questioning this treatment, let me tell you it is truly amazing!
    I had my second treatment two weeks ago and due my last treatment next Wednesday (which I really am looking forward to!). Not only has it been a great experience having a great laugh with Oli and Damon but i have come away with nothing less than what looks like the best hairline I have EVER had!
    From the consultation I felt very reassured and signed up immediately, which isn’t like me at all. Obviously very skeptical what Damon said could be done was possible but what was my alternative???
    My background;
    28, a very busy personal trainer working in a very brightly lit and sociable environment and obviously extremely conscious of how I look so was cynical at first that I would get away with it. I’ve been losing my hair slowly for the last 5-6 years and done my absolute best to cover it up and used every product under the sun but no real results. Just looking more and more sad trying to hold onto my hair (not an attractive feature!)
    Recently started seeing someone new so thought she would’ve clocked on at some point. Of course worried about the final look and if it would look fake/painted on/obvious treatment/hair transplant look. I can honestly say, none of my insecurities over the treatment occurred. What did happen was that everyone thought I looked great, even at close range when EVERYONE looked after the first treatment no one noticed. I was actually getting annoyed that not enough people commented on it when I was so proud of my new look.
    I am the panicky worrying type as it is, but Damon and Oli made me feel very safe and assured and they delivered on everything they said. Once the redness calmed down which was literally hours after treatment my hair looked fantastic! I was so shocked to see how bad it was once shaved off that I thought I might be the failed statistic and it wouldn’t work on me. I was so happy with the first treatment, but perfection was what Damon was after and after the second treatment my hair looked unbelievable.
    The people that do know about it still can’t believe the results. As corny as it may sound it has changed my life, my confidence and was the best thing I have ever spent money on. The amount I was spending on hair loss products, haircuts every ten days and the worry of bad hair days have gone. In contrast shaving my head every other day is no maintenance at all.
    If I have had worries or the odd panic, Damon has always been easy to reach to discuss anything and reassure me.
    If someone like me, in my type of job, with my cynical attitude towards any kind of hair treatment can be bothered to right a glowing testimonial then this treatment really is the real deal. To finally walk around feeling proud of my hair, watching other bald men envy my hairline like I did for the last 10 years it really is the greatest feeling ever. I feel so much more confident meeting/facing/talking to people than I ever have because I feel proud of my new look. Nothing is greater than someone commenting on how nice your hair looks when you have dealt with what we all have for so long.
    I will get the clinic to attach my pictures and show you my transformation. Truly unbelievable that this is possible. Don’t be put off by the thought of pain as I have a very low pain threshold and managed fine without painkillers.
    Damon and Oli really do know what they are talking about so don’t give them a hard time!! If they say it can be done….it can!

CK
    Participant

Great testimonial here, i can agree with everything you have said!

Its great to see more and more stories coming up on the forum, as you said Damon really knows what he is doing.

Look forward to seeing your transformation 🙂

CK

shed7
    Participant

Fantastic to read all these great diarys. I am just so excited for my treatment in the next couple of weeks.

Dean has anybody that didn’t no you have have it commented on the look?

Curly
    Participant

Great story Dean86. I’m exactly where you are now after 2 treatments and so so happy. Can’t wait to get out the weekend with my new look. Girls beware haha.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Dean86 welcome to the Skalp Crew. Really great read and it is exactly the experience I received when coming here. Can’t wait to see the pictures when they are posted.

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Here are your before photo’s dean86

Skalp®
    Keymaster

These are your post 2nd treatment photos. A great transformation that really suits you. Glad you are very happy.

shed7
    Participant

Looks amazing Dean86.

dean86
    Participant

Once it settles down it really does look like genuine hair stubble. Its fascinating!
    To answer your question shed7, yes lots of people have commented that I didn’t know beforehand. I must’ve had 5 or 6 comments from people all telling me how nice it looked. I think that by looking like you have chosen to shave your hair and not just doing it because you’re losing it, makes people notice even more. It looks smart, clean, well groomed and manly so I keep getting told.

CK
    Participant

Looks great Dean 🙂

Curly
    Participant

Wow Dean that’s really great. Difference between before and after is amazing. Damon has worked his magic on you 🙂

Qman72
    Participant

Dean,
    You look amazing! You will love it more everyday!
    Qman

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Dean loving the new look. I agree with you that people who you tell cannot believe its a tattoo, they actually think it looks like real hair.

SkalpD
    Participant

As requested Dean86 your photos 3 weeks after 2nd session.

SkalpD
    Participant

Following pictures are post 3rd Session. We have identified the areas of slight fading from the 2nd session where Dean had a lot of dry skin and strengthened and repaired those areas. Also adding further breaking of the hairline to give a nice natural finish. Looks great Dean86. Enjoy the new look.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!