Lightest SMP job?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Lightest SMP job?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by tattoo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tattoo
    Participant

Are there any pics of people who’ve had a really, really light SMP job done? Most of the ones I’ve seen have quite dark hair and mine is quite a lot lighter.

When blade shaved it just looks like a really, really light grey horseshoe.

stevie
    Participant

Yeah, Tattoo. That’s a good question. I’ve not seen any pictures of fair haired Guys. It’d be good to see if it’s possible to archive that same natural look on a lighter skin completion. My hair’s grey at the sides and a dark shade of blonde on the top and back. I think to avoid any colour contrast, I’d have the full head done.

Good luck

HairHope
    Participant

They will choose a colour that best suits your natural colour. Some guys choose to go darker as they like the look, but you don’t have to. Also keep in mind that a lot of the photos are not long after the treatments, and the ink takes a little time to settle and fade in for the natural look. The Skalp guys do their best to make sure it doesn’t look ridiculous between treatments, but it is a longer term worth and it won’t be perfect from day 1. I’m due for my second session tomorrow and I’m so far very happy with the results. Hope this helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!