London clinic – can you ask for a specific practitioner/artist

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum London clinic – can you ask for a specific practitioner/artist

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Daniel A.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Buster
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I am very likely to have smp with Skalp (they seem an amazing company). I’ve researched it for some months. I am based in London and am likely to go with the clinic there. I am still very anxious about the procedure. However, what will be important to me is knowing the actual practitioner/artist who would be doing my procedure and that they have many years experience. Does anyone know how I find this out. I’m worried that it may seem rude as I understand that they are all great, but this is so important to me – particularly as I had an awful experience dealing with some hair transplant surgeons and have now decided upon smp instead.

Does anyone know the names of London practitioners who have been there for some time too?

Many thanks
    Buster

Daniel A
    Participant

Hey Buster, Yeah you can just ask for a specific technician if you just want them, I last had a touchup with Jason and he was great, think he has been there for quite a while.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!