London clinic experience with Ollie

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum London clinic experience with Ollie

• This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated by leem92.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    leem92
    Participant

Had my first treatment at the London clinic. All the guys were really nice and helped carm my nerves before the treatment. Ollie was fantastic and a real perfectionist. He even went over the time to make sure I had the perfect look. Couldn’t fault a single thing at skalp and would like to thank Ollie for doing an amazing job.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Welcome to the SKALP Crew leem92.

tomo85
    Participant

Hi Leem92, I have my first treatment this Monday coming with Ollie and the nerves are starting to set in. When is your second treatment? Be interested to hear how the treatment is settling for you and any tips of course.

leem92
    Participant

I have had a bad treatment before from a small local beauty salon, which I wanted corrected. This only ment I booked in for one treatment and we’re going to see how it all settles down and see if I need another. In regards to any tips i just made sure I moisturised so my skin was in good condition. You will be in safe hands with Ollie.
    I will put my before and after pics up. The pic is taken straight after the treatment so is sore and quite dark.

Baldy01
    Participant

Well looking at that leem92 the treatment will look great once it settles and the darkness subsides. The treatment you had before with that small beauty salon doesn’t look great

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Did you complain about the previous treatment?

leem92
    Participant

I didn’t complain at the time because I had a lot more hair which hid how bad it was. Just shows you get what you pay for in this industry and skalp we’re fantastic.

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

I’d sue the company that did that.

Razz25
    Participant

Yes you still should go back to them and show them how they left you in such a mess.

leem92
    Participant

Just updating everyone on how it’s all going. Pic below is taken today 5 days after my treatment. Super happy with how it looks, the difference between my before pic and now is huge. Will keep updating you all on how it’s going. Thanks for the support as well

tomo85
    Participant

Looking awesome Leem92, Ollie certainly has worked his magic. I can see why you are so pleased. Looking forward to day 5 when I can wet my head and shave…

leem92
    Participant

Hello everyone, want to update you all on joe my treatment has been settling in. Really please how much better my hair looks now after having it done at skalp.

The photos had a couple days growth.

longrange69
    Participant

Looks great

Mr Marky
    Participant

bloody hell thats a huge improvement! what a difference, I suppose you get what you pay for, glad they could fix it for you

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!