London Clinic Review (Luis & Derek) *AMAZING!*

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum London Clinic Review (Luis & Derek) *AMAZING!*

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gary@suitehub.co.uk
    Participant

I never write reviews for anything (good or bad!), but i have to share my great experience with Skalp at the London Clinic.

I was a little nervous when i went for my first session. I’ve never had any tattoo’s or any kind of permanent body changes.. Ultimately, i could not be happier with the results. It has changed my life and i would recommend the procedure to anyone.

I want to give Luis and Derek both a mention. I had my initial and first 3 sessions with Luis and my most recent 4th session with Derek. Both are very passionate and really do treat your head like a piece of artwork.. both are very skilled at what they do and perfectionists!.. Derek would not let me leave until he was content it was perfect!

You are NOT treated in anyway like just another customer at this place.. they are all laid back talented young guys that have a lot of passion for their work. they don’t cram in appointments.. you feel like their only client of the day…

Gary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!