London Clinic

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum London Clinic

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ernesto .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Ralphy
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve been browsing the forum for a while now and have seen great examples of work carried out by the Manchester clinic. Can anyone recommend a technician from the London clinic? How about pictures of work done in London?
    I am going to have it done but live in London and don’t particularly fancy travelling up to Manchester. Although, I must say, Marcin’s work amazes me!!
    Cheers,
    Ralph

Lucky33
    Participant

I had mine done in London by Antonio and I couldn’t be happier

Ralphy
    Participant

Cheers lucky.
    I’m an all or nothing kind of guy and already booked a consultation in London earlier today. If I choose to proceed which is highly likely, I’ll go with Antonio. He’s name comes up a few times in the forum.

Cheers mate,
    Ralph

Ralphy
    Participant

Evening all,
    I had my consultation today with Antonio. He didn’t say much haha but the little he did say convinced me to proceed. My mind was already made up before I walked in though to be honest. I will be booking by the end of the week and will probably have it done just before Easter so I can have a few days at home ‘recovering’.
    I’ll create a journal. It’s only right that I share my experience as others have done. It’s what makes the forum the great place that it is.
    Ralph

James033
    Participant

Your in very good hands with Antonio mate, I did a lot of research on smp before getting it done and his named comes up as one of the top guys

narb
    Participant

I, like Ralph, would also be keen on seeing updates from the London clinic… Can we see some pics of recent work? It’d be a nice way to get this forum a bit more lively and create more topical convosations in general… And why not Edinburgh too while we’re at it? 🙂

Ralphy
    Participant

I’m all booked up and having my first session this week. 5h1tting myself if truth be told. Having said that I’m also excited, so strange.

narb
    Participant

Ralphy, whens ur first session? I’ve got mine too.. i can’t wait 😀

Ralphy
    Participant

Hi Narb,

I had my first session at 10am this morning 😉

I like it a lot, but it still needs a bit work to finish it off so looking forward to my 2nd session next Tuesday.

When is yours mate?

narb
    Participant

Hi Ralphy, I had my first session yesterday… Amazing. Full write up to follow with pics…

narb
    Participant

Ralphy, how was the second session?

Ralphy
    Participant

It was the nuts mate. It looks so much better after the second session.. this session is the game changer. I’ll try and put pics up at the weekend

narb
    Participant

Ralphy lets get these pics up mate come along!!

ernesto
    Participant

Passing by to share my experience with Antonio in London.
    I now have done my second session and couldn’t be more happier.
    Still have a third session to come in 4 weeks time and can’t wait to do it.
    To be honest my head looks already amazing after the 2 sessions.
    I forgot how I looked like with a full ” shaved” head because I have been bold for too long and always had a hat on.
    Today I spent the whole day without wearing one, Antonio is gone be proud of me, Lol.
    Thanks Antonio, you have done an amazing job and finally can feel proper sun warmth onto my head.
    I am happy with everything that happened till now and look forward to complete the treatment.
    To close this long post I would like to reiterate the great job that Antonio has done and also the confidence and knowledge that transpires when he explains what he is doing and why.
    Will upload pics after the third one for the wow effect, Lol.
    Thanks Again,
    Cheers.

ernesto
    Participant

I usually don’t do reviews about anything I have bought or any service I received from anyone , but this is the second review I am writing for the Skalp treatment I have undergone with Antonio at London.
    The service and the results I have obtained are so extraordinary that it pushed me to write this review.
    I am now done with all sessions, and Cannot bee any more happier.
    I have gained the confidence that I have lost for such a long time.
    This is due to the quality of the treatment that is so natural that not even my closest friends have noticed the that I have done something to my head.
    Antonio has done the perfect job, from choosing the exact shade of colour to guiding me trough the whole process and explaining everything from start to finish.
    Now I am enjoying my new look and got rid of all my hats that would have made me suffer a great deal during this days heatwave.
    Thanks again specially to Antonio and Skalp team as a whole
    Cheers,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!