Louis1 treatment diary starts 7 th October

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Louis1 treatment diary starts 7 th October

• This topic has 110 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated by louis1.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    louis1
    Participant

Well one week to go to my first treatment I have saving down shorter and shorter over the past two weeks , so work and the world get use to my shorter look . I’m really ready to have my new look . Spanish drinking doing ok every day must say I have more energy to from it . Louis1

louis1
    Participant

One week before my first treatment

shed7
    Participant

Really looking forward to following your story Louis.

Dave1981
    Participant

Best of luck mate! sure it will turn out well

louis1
    Participant

Cheers everyone still drinking the spinach also I have heard that manuka honey 25,30 level is a great healing agent slap some on the scalp after the first treatment .louis

Dave1981
    Participant

Haha i would check with the practitioner, don’t know how easy it would be to get honey off your head

louis1
    Participant

Hi there ever one well the night before my first treatment in Manchester I’ve just shaved now right down pic

louis1
    Participant

Pic

louis1
    Participant

I m really looking forward to the first treatment in the morning I have the second on Friday of this week so keep an eye out louis1

shed7
    Participant

Good luck tomorrow Louis1.

Dave1981
    Participant

Good luck mate, can’t wait to see the pics!

louis1
    Participant

Hi guys well had a great first treatment this morning very relaxed and seemed to to be pain free , not much in pain more that I felt my head feeling hot some area was sensitive but really not that bad at all also , after the treatment I went to by electric shaver face shaver for the head . Got back to my place in the city and slept for 4 hours . I became so tired after the treatment I’m really happy with the shape of the hair line my next treatment is on Friday which is more of the magic one . Louis 1

louis1
    Participant

Red and sore a bit but I’m pleased

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! Louis 1, Do you have any picture to post? My first treatment will be tomorrow afternoon. I use Braun electric shaver for my head about 15 years. This is the only brand work very well for me. It is the most durable brand but you have to look for the one from Germany. I always spend a wee bit more money to buy a higher model because they work much better and won’t break that easy. Qman72

Qman72
    Participant

Okay! I see the pic now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!