Manchester clinic – Feeling Gooooood!

Home Forums Client Experiences Manchester clinic – Feeling Gooooood!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  og February 11, 2017 at 6:09 pm.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

PeterJones
    Participant

Great treatment Robbouk. skalp has worked wonders on your head.

Paddy O
    Participant

I really like the style you have gone for. Look forward to hearing your update.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Great result Robbouk. Looks the part and makes you look great.

Robbouk
    Participant

Hi All. Sorry I havent been back on line to update you all. Work has been mental (which I won’t complain about). Well its been 2 – 3 months now since my 3rd and final treatment and I couldnt be happier. I didn’t think i’d ever walk out of my house without a cap or beanie on my head but now i do. I think once youve been a baldy you will always think about putting a cap on but when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror or reflection in a window you know you dont need it anymore.
    Do I feel more confident? Absolutely! Do i have any regrets? None whatsoever! Would I recommend skalp to do your treatment? 110% yes
    This really has made a massive difference to my life. It’s so good to have the old Ben back again………
    Thanks. Ben

Robbouk
    Participant

Oh and thank you sooooo much for all your positive comments. I really do feel great.

Robbouk
    Participant

Guys this is me 3 months after my 3rd treatment. So pleased with the look.

Robbouk
    Participant

This is how I looked before. My Mrs (who by the way is extremely hot, hehehe) loves it.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

I no how you feel Robbouk. It’s a great feeling. Looking good.

JR25
    Participant

Nice write up and photos Robbouk. Suits you.

It’s almost a treatment that you crave for but after a few months it just becomes you. That’s the best part of it.

shed7

Looking great Robbouk.

You have a great new look, works busy and you have a hot missus………some people have all the luck lol.

Rock star !

scobiejoe
    Participant

I have to say that is a cracking result man! I hope my experience and result comes close to yours!
    Thats the exact outcome I am hoping for.

How do you cut your hair now? Wet shave or buzz? I’d like my result to look full and dark as yours does.

m41
    Participant

Looking great Robbouk 🙂

og
    Participant

Do you have a picture now all the redness has gone etc please mate?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
error: Content is protected !!