Manchester, Marcin, my SMP Experience

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Manchester, Marcin, my SMP Experience

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by jacko.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jacko
    Participant

Hey all –
    I just wanted to post about my experience with scalp micropigmentation from Manchester Clinic.
    I am in my early 30’s, and I began suffering from hair loss starting in my mid 20’s, specifically with diffuse thinning all over the top of my head. I tried everything to cover it up, from toppik to sprays, and even a hair transplant that did not give me anywhere near the density I was looking for.
    Then I found out about SMP and Skalp.
    I had my consultation and treatment done in November with Marcin.

After years of reading forums and research on all the products and “solutions” out there, I can confidently say that my experience with Skalp has significantly changed my life.
     In fact, I have been so satisfied with the results he has provided me, I wanted to do my part to help others in a similar situation to my own get the opportunity to change their lives too. I want to help spread the word to others who feel the same sense of desperation that I felt.  I have attached an “after 2nd treatment” picture, came for my 3rd session yesterday.Marc this cool collage for me.
    Merry Christmas and best of luck to everyone in finding your new happiness and very new hairline! 🙂

Jack0.

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Jacko, that is amazing. Marcin is the man. Love the hairline.

red4life
    Participant

Hi guys just wondering if u can still use rogain foam or hairloss onto smp

jacko
    Participant

Nah mate.
    Waste of money.
    Moisture your head and live free from this s**t.

coconuthead
    Participant

Regaine/Rogaine contains an alcohol base. I’ve read elsewhere that people who have had too dark a pigment have used it to fade.
    Red have you not took the plunge yet? Go for it mate. It’s the best thing you’ll ever do.

red4life
    Participant

No mate I’m soooo fucking scared to take the plunge tbh

coconuthead
    Participant

Honestly Red. It’s amazing. It’s subtle yet improving. I’m same as you though. I was a hairdresser for 12 years before going to Uni. So I notice blends etc that other people don’t and that’s the difficult thing. But let me tell you. I need to let my sides and top grow for three days and look at myself closely in the cabinet spotlights in the gym changing room for me to see what’s follicle and what’s ink. Something is never have done wearing concealer.
    Have you not had a chance to see anyone else with it ?
    Unfortunately I’m in Scotland but I’m sure there are others. What is your hair loss like at the moment ? Are you still wearing concealer ?

red4life
    Participant

I use mane spray they say I’m Norwood 7 but can put it into a little Mohawk so it does look ok , but I have had enough coz it does stop me doing sports etc

red4life
    Participant

Hi Jackie is there anyway I can contact u plz

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!