Manchester

• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by Bald Soldier.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bald Soldier
    Participant

Hi forum, would really like to share my Skalp experience with you all as I come to the end of my journey. Hope you enjoy reading it.

I’m 31 now, but have been losing my hair since I was in my mid twenties and have always been in denial! It was a very slow process so not sure as to when I really accepted that I TOM AM A BALD MAN! Anyway about a year ago I started researching the options and reported to Harley Street for a hair transplant consultation! It was a nightmare, the consultant (with a bad transplant himself) made me feel really ugly, put cling film on my head coloured it in a bit, drew on my scalp then quoted my £9000. I went shopping immediately afterwards to try a little retail therapy only to notice in a shop mirror that he hadn’t even bothered to clean the felt tip off my forehead properly. Nice one mate.

This put me off all treatment options for over a year until one day feeling very bald one day decided to research the options once again and discovered SMP and Skalp clinic!

I met with Marcin in Manchester who is quite the character! Rushing about with his suitcase, Polish accent and Beckham-esque looks, he made me feel completely at ease. He allowed me to examine his treatment and gave me a no bullshit explanation of the treatment.

3 Treatments later I am delighted with the results. Despite his slightly chaotic and sometimes comical demeanour, Marcin is the absolute professional when it comes to the treatment, both an artist and a perfectionist! It was such a relief to have found a practitioner that seemed to care about the results as much as me.

As a soldier in the British Army, I knew the results had to be spot on as they would come under very close scrutiny from my buddies who I live and work with on a daily basis and trust me the lads are not shy of giving a thoroughly good ribbing! So far the reaction has been remarkable! I have had to confess my secret only to my best friend who is a fellow baldy. Sitting in the mess hall one night surrounded by my colleagues under very strong lighting, I looked up from my dinner only to see his outstretched hand reaching across the dining table heading straight for my scalp!! I realised it was best at this point to pull him aside after dinner and fess up! 100+ questions later, he is now booked in for a consultation with Skalp on Friday!

I’ve attached my before and after results below, I’m more than happy to answer any questions about my treatment or meet up in the Birmingham/West Midlands area with anyone who is considering the treatment.

Just like to finish off by saying a MASSIVE ‘Thank you’ to both Marcin whose work I endorse 100% and Skalp who offer a fantastic service. I feel great 🙂

All the best guys, thank you for reading!

Attachments:
    Baldy01
    Participant

Looking fantastic BaldSoldier. Amazing what difference a hairline makes.

Wait until it settles down it will look fantastic.

tomo85
    Participant

Bald Soldier….the results look fantastic..you look completely different …spot on mate. Bet you are so pleased. So good to see more happy customers. I am booked in for January and generally feeling positive about it…but there are always the niggling doubts. Tom

DoctorMarten
    Participant

tomo85 I can assure you that I had niggling doubts, but kept seeing positive after positive treatments like the one above and in the end you have to decide. It will be the best thing you do. It has literally changed my life.

Bald Soldier
    Participant

Agreed DoctorMarten, not being perceived as a baldy anymore is a great feeling. It really is a great weight off my back.
    Tomo85, congratulate yourself on the fact that you have found a company who are actually in the business of quality and professional treatments in an industry full of uncertainty. Its great to be diligent but there comes a point where you just have to go ahead and take the plunge. You wont regret it I’m sure.
    Thanks so much guys for the positive feedback 🙂

GreenGrass
    Participant

The difference a hairline makes to you. You look much younger.

Skalp Manchester
    Participant

Thank you so much Tom.

Curly
    Participant

Looking great. Hairline is what makes the difference and it frames your face to make you look younger and much better in my opinion.

Bull Dog
    Participant

Hi Bald Soldier. Your hair colour is very similar to mine and I see the treatment you have looks quite dark. Do you have any updated photos of how it looks now. You look great and it suits you. Thanks.

Skalp Manchester
    Participant

A better quality photo straight after The Soldiers last treatment 😉

Skalp Manchester
    Participant

Hi Guys

as requested:

Tom’s treatment – after a year and a bit.

Still holds and looks great 😎👌🏼

The Sun shines for you in Manchester 🌞

M

Attachments:
    Skalp Manchester
    Participant
    Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Amazing!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!