Marcin top man !

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Marcin top man !

• This topic has 28 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated by simon0880.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    krishen80
    Participant

Hey Guys.

Wow.

I had my third treatment with Marcin in Manchester last week and am very very verrrry pleased with the results.
    Sessions took about 3 hours each and some change. Regarding the pain; I did experience some – however it was sooo worth it!

This photo’s been taken before my last session.
    It feels like am born again. 🙂 I can’t thank you enough !

K

Attachments:
    Benex
    Participant

Looks good Simon ! I know exactly how you’re feeling right now. It’s a wonderful feeling the day after when u wake up excited to look in the mirror and you don’t see all that empty space on your head.
    I had my treatment done with Marcin 6 months ago.

Best thing I have ever done ! 👍🏼

Attachments:
    scepticmeg
    Participant

Wow that’s one of the best I’ve seen. Been for a consultation but haven’t got the bottle yet to go through with it, but that looks sh#t hot fair play!

Dave1981
    Participant

Krishna and benex, you both have amazing results, congrats!

Bang tidy
    Participant

Agreed very nice results lads, I has Dean do my sessions but met Marcin when i was there, keep up the good work!

theManDAN
    Participant

I agree with Dave. Krishna and Benex both treatments look flawless to me. Without seeing the before I wouldn’t think either had anything done. Good stuff guys!

damngenetics
    Participant

I’ve been looking into getting this done for a while now. Any of you guys who have posted your treatment here able to answer a few questions over email or facebook? Cheers

chalky84
    Participant

Hi damngenetics

I haven’t posted my results on here but had my treatment end of 2015. 18 months before I had my first consultation. Then spent that time reading the forum and watching the videos, loving what I saw but couldn’t pluck up the nerve to do it. Now I have I am one of those ‘why did I wait that time’ people but easy to say now. It is the best thing I have done and happy to answer any questions. If you wanted to put any details on here for me to contact you I can get in touch and show you some pics and answer any questions

damngenetics
    Participant

thatd be great thanks mate. thammo88@hotmail.com.

Still interested to hear from the other lads too just on your thoughts about the whole thing etc

leonan
    Participant

Hi guys, 

Had my second treatment on Saturday with Marcin.
    He was super cool and was very patient as I came in without a definitive idea of what I wanted in terms of setting my hairline, colour, density.
     Anyway, a treatment took just about 4 hours.  
     Here’s a picture of my scalp before the 1st treatment and after my 2nd session.

I’m so well happy. 😄

L

Attachments:
    leonan
    Participant

I’n going to upload new photos when it’s settled 👍🏼

Attachments:
    leonan
    Participant

First shower today.. Feel sooooo good & confident 😃😃😃, it looks amazing! The colour is great 2, nice & dark !

Attachments:
    gerol80
    Participant

Hi guys

Just wanted to drop a line to say a big thank you to Marcin and Skalp team from Manchester clinic.

Your attention to detail, customer service and approach is second to none.

Thanks for my hair !

Attachments:
    leonan
    Participant

Wow.
    Looks great mate, but you need to shave your hair shorter. I use a Bald Eagle! Really good!

Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!