Matte Effect – Shaving Foam

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Matte Effect – Shaving Foam

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by narb.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    narb
    Participant

Morning all. I felt I had to share this as it may well help you out in some circumstances. I always shave my head with a Skull Shaver and shaving foam.
    This morning it dawned on me just how effective shaving foam is for the matte effect look. Just dispense some in the palm of your hand and rub it in all over your head! I have a light/fair skin complexion, so I cant speak for any other skin types.
    However, 1 can = £1. CONSIDERABLY cheaper than the old favorite L’Oreal Pure Matte that most of us probably use. I doubt it does much from a moisturising stand point, and am unsure how long the effect will last, but so far, I’m well impressed! Try it yourselves and let me know what you think 🙂

Bang tidy
    Participant

lol going to give it a try, I use shaving gel so will have to get some foam, I can see it working though

narb
    Participant

Yeh it’s all about the foam! -better for the mechanics of ur shaver too.. An update however: doesn’t work great if out in the sun or sweating, i.e. at the gym… best for cooler days and desk jobs!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!