My amazing treatment done by Adam at Harley street

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My amazing treatment done by Adam at Harley street

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by DannyB.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DannyB
    Participant

I found out about smp by accident and didn’t even know there was a solution that worked for baldness. After a lot of research I quickly found that Skalp is where I would want to get it done. I was still a bit sceptical about how it would look in the flesh. I booked a consultation at Skalp Harley street with Adam and he really made me feel at ease and really took his time to Anwser all the questions and concerns I had. He had one of his customers there a Chinese guy who was doing a video for them on that day. His treatment sold it for me and I booked in there and then.

Ive had my second treatment done and I just can’t put it into words how uplifted I feel. No more avoiding pictures for me anymore. I feel great 😄

Dave1981
    Participant

Good to hear Danny, don’t know if you’re still on here but how many sessions did you have? how’s it settling mate

DannyB
    Participant

Hi Dave I had my treatment finished now, it looks great and I’ve been getting loads of good comments on how good I look and that I look better with a shaved head. So glad I had it done. Hats off to adam and the rest of the team at Skalp as they have looked after me from start to finish. I’m super fussy and they have been more then patient.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!