MY EXPERIENCE AT MANCHESTER CLINIC 12/08/15

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum MY EXPERIENCE AT MANCHESTER CLINIC 12/08/15

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by gaz68.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gaz68
    Participant

What can i say…turned up a nervous wreck and quite honestly went away with a smile on my face!

I have some hair on top through which Marcin expertly blended in some pigment ..i actually think my hair cropped down now looks better than when I had all my hair and thats no bs!

Its my first treatment and Im going to work on friday and i couldnt really care less it looks that good to me.

So a big thank you to Marcin and Dean !

gaz68
    Participant

I also want to thank all the lads on the forum for putting their pics and posts on i needed the moral support.Made it a lot easier for me to go ahead and get treatment done.

Cheers Gaz

coconuthead
    Participant

The work is amazing. Marcin’s work is fantastic and nothing is a bother. The aftercare and support is 100 per cent!

michutch
    Participant

Alright Gaz68, do you have any pictures from your first session??

Blues
    Participant

Good to hear your first session went well Gaz
    I’m booked in early September,can’t wait

Let us know what reaction you had from work

gaz68
    Participant

Work today…I really thought I’d be getting a bit of stick especially off one lad…you know what absolutely nothing!40 to 50 people nothing….some known me twenty years and sat opposite me as well.Picked my kids up this afternoon and expecting a comment and they never even noticed.im not saying its perfect after one treatment and everybody is going to be happy at this stage.

gaz68
    Participant

I will ask Marcin to load pics so you can see.i do have some hair on top but from what I’ve seen the best results are from less hair…

Blues
    Participant

That’s amazing that no one noticed pretty much true to form what every ones says
    I was going to tell the lads at work but I’m not going to bother now
    I sit oppersite 3 baldies so should be intresting

Bet your looking forward to your 2nd session

gaz68
    Participant

im tempted not to get anymore done at the moment…. im well happy right now with how it looks but thats very much a personal thing.
    I wouldnt have believed no one can see what what i can see.My hair loss is mostly at front id say with thinning at back but after one treatment i feel like ive got all my hair back…complete hair line which sits right on where my hair used to be and looks natural slightly receding maybe but as my hair used to look that way im cool with it,dead straight is a no no to me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!