My Experience at SKALP

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My Experience at SKALP

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Blueman.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Blueman
    Participant

Hi im Ray,words are not enough to express how SKALP has changed my life.The Manager and his Team Marcin,Ollie ,Nina are amazing,my treatment was completed by MARCIN a true professional practitioner who works with dedication and passion to sculpture and transform my look with the help of his STRAIGHT GUN NEEDLE which i recommend to everyone having the treatment.I was so Nervous but i knew it was SKALP CLINIC i was having my TREATMENT at or NO WHERE at all i m 100% so happy i made that choice PLEASE anyone who reads this Dont hesitate about having the treatment GO to SKALP.The Manager and staff are just out of this world,making you feel SO comfortable yet working with such professionism.Marcin thank you from the bottom of my heart you are AMAZING nothing was a PROBLEM to you from the point of entry to your clinic till the moment i left,I D RECOMMEND MARCIN TO ANYONE GREAT GUY THAT GIVES EVERYONE HIS PERSONAL ATTENTION AND LISTENS TO ONES CONCERNS SKALP.COM is a friendly professioal clinic that provides excellent results WORTH every penny thank ye GUYS i could go on for ever Ray from EDGWARE nw london xxxx

Dave1981
    Participant

Hi Ray, looks like your happy with your results ; ) I know how you feel, you explain the difference it makes to your life until you actually have it done.

Seen some posts about Marcin, seems to be very passionate about his job and producing amazing results, I wouldn’t expect anything less from skalp, they’re by far the best at giving the most natural results, would be good to see some before and afters if you get a chance.

All the best
    Dave

RedDevil
    Participant

Blueman looks like your experience is as good as mine. It’s great isn’t it 🙂

JR25
    Participant

Good to hear your experience was good Blueman.

Enjoy the new you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!