My Experience with Marcin, Manchester Skalp

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My Experience with Marcin, Manchester Skalp

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Red17.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Red17
    Participant

Alright guys,

I have recently just had my 3rd treatment with Marcin in the Manchester clinic and am very happy with the result.

I would like to thank all those that have posted on here previously as reading all the positive reviews was a major contributing factor in me going ahead with this treatment.
    I’m 30 years old and started losing my hair about 7 years ago. I tried alot of the recommended medication such as propecia, minoxidil etc and none of it really worked, perhaps just slowed it down a bit. Last summer i tried a hair system and it looked great, very realistic and was initially very happy with it. However, it did not prove very practical and i stopped playing football and going the gym. I came across Skalp on the internet and did my research then booked a consultation. I still wasn’t convinced after my consultation and i didn’t really like the mock up i was sent. After reading all the reviews i decided it was the best option for me and that Skalp were the best company to go with.

I met Marcin and Dean in Manchester and they are both great lads and made me feel very welcome, both their treatments look great so that was very reassuring. Marcin took his time and discussed the hairline with me and talked me through the whole process.
    It is a minimum 3 treatment process so don’t panic, for me the third treatment was the best, when more density was added.
    All my family, mates and work mates knew i had a system so i also told them what i was having done, all have said it looks just like a skinhead. Anyone that doesn’t know doesn’t seem to have a clue and just comment that I’ve shaved my head. It looks completely realistic.
    If you are considering having this treatment just go for it, you’ll be happy with the end result.

Marcin is a true professional, true perfectionist and a true gent.

Cheers mate

stevie
    Participant

Hi Red17:

Thanks for your feedback.

It’s good to hear you’re happy with your treatment. Congratulations!!

St

mika
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback Red 17. I have my first session booked in with Marcin next month. Bit nervous mate but reading from your experience fills me with more confidence. Just a question for you, can you feel any texture when you touch the top of your head or
    Does it just feel like a normal bald head mate?

coconuthead
    Participant

Congrats mate. Marcin is brilliant :).

Red17
    Participant

Cheers lads.

Bru, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed mate. Just remember it is a minimum 3 treatment process, so don’t panic after sessions one or two.
    When i touch my head i can feel stubble cus there is stubble in places, obviously where i was completely bald there is no stubble but if someone were to run their hand over my head they wouldn’t question it cus they could feel stubble.
    For me it was definitely the best option.
    I hope it goes well for you pal.

HairHope
    Participant

Hi Red,

Funny reading your story as it was like reading my own – I’m 30, also wore a hair system for a year, and also had my treatment with Marcin!

He’s fantastic and I’m glad you are happy with his work (or should I say Art) – I know I am!

HH

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!