My final experience with Skalp (Antonio & jason). 10/10

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My final experience with Skalp (Antonio & jason). 10/10

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Rj_91.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rj_91
    Participant

First off I would like to say a massive thank you to Antonio & Jason for remaining so patient with me over the last few months as needles to say i have been a bit of a pain and slightly annoying with my constant mind changing of how i wanted my hairline to look. My finished result however is AMAZING and i can’t believe how good it really looks. These guys aren’t just great practitioners but they are genuinely nice people with your best interests at heart. And this is extremely rare in the cosmetic world, believe me.

I have just finished up my last and final session and I’m absolutely filled with joy. The only thing ill say to anyone else looking to get this done is make sure in your own mind you know exactly how you want your hairline to look. I feel its our duty to know exactly how we want it to look beforehand to avoid any disapointment. Even if this means having a make shift hairline drawn on of an evening while your at home or in a place of privacy, so every now and then when you catch your reflection at home you can get a better feel for how its going to look. This is because, if, you are like me, your perception may change and you may have a sudden change of heart of the look your going for. I found this helped me MASSIVELY when coming to a definite opinion of how its going to look. Once you have a clear cut mind set of the look, style and shape i promise you these guys WILL NOT disappoint you. the only reasons for any failure through this process is if we as a client are not fully sure of how we want it to look.

At the end of the day these guys are amazing but they only have a few hours each session to see our heads. We live with ours every second so we should ultimately know what will suit us prior to even going down to see them through our OWN EXPERIMENTS. Yes you should ask for their opinion and work within their guidelines but ultimately YOU should do your own homework on yourself if you really want the most impressive result. All i can say now is a huge thank you to Antonio, Jason and to skalp for this amazing process and sticking by me even though i was a bit awkward and slightly obsessive through this process.

I wish everybody else here an extremely pleasant experience using skalp as this really has been a game changer for me and i can’t wait to get back on with my life :).
    all round 10/10. Great work fellas.

Lucky33
    Participant

Your right mate, I’m so glad I went to Skalp, don’t think any other company would give you the attention to detail and care

Massimo25
    Participant

I have booked with Antonio, I can’t wait!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!