“My game changing 3rd session!!!..”.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum “My game changing 3rd session!!!..”.

• This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by chimp_74.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    chimp_74
    Participant

From my consultation back in March to my 1st and 2nd treatment in July to my 3rd and final treatment yesterday (October), I have got to say that WOW, my new hairline has certainly ‘landed’…!!!
    Happy with my treatment after session 2 to be honest, I wasn’t expecting anything out of yesterday other than a little infill where I had a couple of discreet patching.
    However, I had discussed with Dean and Marcin at [s]2 that I wanted to bring my hairline forward a little in the temple areas but had agreed to disagree that I don’t (as they advised it looked fine) and that I reflect upon my request and leave it until [s]3.
    I did just that and left it 3mths to return for my last treatment.
    On arrival yesterday it was great to see the guys again and they were both really pleased with how my treatment had settled and that I wore my SMP really well.
    I returned to the discussion around the temples and after marking the new hairline we all agreed (this time) the request would not look unnatural on my head. I also felt a confidence that I would have had to sign a waiver that I was going against the advice of the SKALP practitioner.
    Returning home my wife approves of the tweak I had made and that overall she really does like the new look, the new me and the confidence that the prdocedure has restored in my outlook and overall well-being.
    Finally, and what I would like to share with you all is that I am really happy to have met the 2 practitioners Dean and Marcin; what a couple of sound characters they are and boy have we had a good craic over the past few months. They bounce and feed off of each other and the customer service excellence the provide is second to none; a credit to SKALP and to the SMP community.
    Thanks Dean for everything, and all the best to you and your family going forward.

Stokes
    Participant

Just had my first session and I love it, can’t wait to get session 2 and 3 done, glad you’re so happy with it Chimp_74

chimp_74
    Participant

Hi Stokes
    Can’t wait to see your session 1 pics mate; and what’s more, the best is yet to come!!!
    Mine is just calming down after 3 days, and I’ve shaved it with my skull Shaver this evening; the blending is so subtle you just can’t tell where I was bald beforehand.
    I haven’t been able to wash my head since Friday morning and can’t wait to have a proper shower ? ha-ha, small things and all that… I’ve attached a photo of my SMP and improved hairline 24hrs after my [s]3 treatment.

Attachments:
    narb
    Participant

Chimp, you’ve been on a hell of a journey this year.. thanks for sharing how it all went 🙂 You’re pic in the post above looks amazing so congrats !
    I’m almost 3months past my 4th session and it’s really settled down now… Easy maintenance and a ton more confidence.. Im glad ur happy with the final product, especically with the concerns you had right at the beginning 🙂

chimp_74
    Participant

Hey narb, I’ve really enjoyed the experience to be honest and especially now that I’m happy with my last session.

I had some great banter with Dean and Marcin whenever I’ve been down in Manchester and they’ve always made me feel comfortable and confident in the choices I’ve made across the past 6 months.

I can remember the uplifting summer months I’ve had after session 2 and seeing a hairline again after 20yrs and will never forget how that made me feel.

Now I can relive that all over again through the forum and sharing the journey of others from consultation through to their 1st, 2nd and 3rd treatments.
    ?????????????????

Quakerjon
    Participant

Great pic love it – sorry to hijack the post- get my sessions booked in for November. What did you guys do about a pain killer? Did you use Tramadol? I take it you get it from your GP? Thanks

chimp_74
    Participant

I didn’t use a pain killer as I have quite a good threshold. I would suggest that if you have any concerns regarding pain that of course you should always consult your GP in all instances. Thanks

chimp_74
    Participant

Forgot to mention, not one person over the past 3mths has asked or noticed my SMP treatment so after my 3rd session last week I decided to ask my 8yr old son if he noticed anything different with Daddy’s head to which he replied, “yes Dad, you’ve now got hair when before you just had a bald head..”.?

LJ
    Participant

Looks the bollocks Chimp_74! Fantastic SMP work by Dean

Gavin
    Participant

Nice one mate, looking good

chimp_74
    Participant

“Here is a pic of my SMP 1 week after my final session..”.

Attachments:
    narb
    Participant

Looking superb chimp congrats mate

chimp_74
    Participant

Just noticed that ITV’s weather forecaster Alex Beresford has recently undertaken SMP treatment…

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexberesfordTV/status/919903339625811968/video/1

Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!