My journey

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Bartos .

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Ramoss
    Participant

Having trouble sending second picture due to file size will send once I’ve figured it out

Ramoss
    Participant

Not sure why I can’t upload second pic guys

matb
    Participant

Try uploading it to tinypng.com and redownload the compressed one. Then upload it here

Ramoss
    Participant

Pic 2 test

Attachments:

Ramoss
    Participant

Pic 1 (1 day after session 2) pic 2 (near2 weeks after session 2)

Attachments:

ian100
    Participant

Hi M8 i think it look really good like it should. I can’t see any fading on yours but I am only on a mobile phone .
    . Mine is no where near as good as yours it has faded so much it’s not even noticibe & I can’t see one more session sorting it out.

Ramoss
    Participant

You should ring up and ask mate or at least express your concerns on the third session, do you have a pic to reference? Was this at the Manchester clinic?

Dave1981
    Participant

Every person to ever has this treatment had fading, leave it to the pros they know what there doing, you could of gone to plenty of other clinics that would of just coloured your head in black and would be asking where can you get it removed.

Ramoss
    Participant

This is simply a documentary my mate, all these reviews just talk about the great work and how good it looks once it’s all done. I’m here giving an honest open account from day one on any findings I have to hopefully help others out there when deciding or going through the same thing.

Dave1981
    Participant

Of course mate and that’s good, just saying we all had fading so it’s nothing to really worry about, some fade more than others, I think even if a machine did the treatments the same thing would happen, some peoples skin just hold it better than others and need more density put back on at session 2 and 3

narb
    Participant

I haven’t read the whole thread, but i gather the recent pics are after session 2 and your concern is with fading? Don’t worry. Look at my ‘mammoth’ post from a couple of years ago. I expressed similar concerns. Skalp WILL work with you untill you are 100% happy with it. Ignore the 3 session BS, they want you to be happy and will not allow you to walk away a dissatisfied customer.. Trust me, I ended up having about 5 or 6 sessions under the same initial cost. Mine simply wasn’t taking, but 2 years later i couldnt be happier with the look, the service or anything else about it.. Just be patient bro, it’ll all come good – don’t stay quiet though.. be sure to raise ur concerns until u, in your heart, are happy as larry with the result 🙂

narb
    Participant

..one other thing to anyone concerned about fading… don’t forget to play the long game. You are not getting your hair back with this “treatment”. You’re getting a realistic tattoo. Build it up over time! if people dont notice that’s an incredibly good thing! it means it looks so natural thats theres nothing to comment on! when was the last time you commented on someones hair? especially a blokes? trust me, the further down the line u get, the more ull appeeciate the decision not to go too dark and not to get it too defined…

Bartos
    Participant

Just had mine done yesterday.. second session.
    Mine faded loads after first session and I cant wait for this to fade so it looks natural…
    I would also say that, depending on the lighting, it will definitely change colour… I think second picture looks great man.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.