My life has change…

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My life has change…

• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by William.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    William
    Participant

Hi I’m William, I am highly satisfied with Skalp because the results were going according to what Graig understood exactly what my needs were, Graig took his time to explain in details what the procedure was and what to expect. First appointment was quick. I went to my last micro-pigmentation appointment and i could not believe the changes I saw in my head from my previous pictures that they were taken prior to my procedure, how much better and natural my head looks with this treatment. I would recommend Micro pigmentation with Graig in New York to anybody that needs help. So far after almost two weeks from what I can tell of the procedure everything went very well.
    Thanks again Graig.

Attachments:
    theManDAN
    Participant

William Congrats on the new look! I just had my second one done today I can’t wait for it to settle and all the redness to go away! Graig did both my treatments too.. that guy is awesome. you are correct, he was very detailed in his explanations to me also and it is easy to see how hard he works

How long ago did you have yours done?

Did any one notice the change? No one has said anything to me yet but I’m wondering if people will notice i all of a sudden have ‘hair’

William
    Participant

I have it done on Saturday 31,at work only one guy noticed he told me if a had a hair cut,i told him yes I did,I feel great after this.Do you have pictures of yours?

ken miller
    Participant

Looking good William!

William
    Participant

Thank you Ken Miller, after a week of my second treatment my scalp looking good but I thinking go a little bit darker I have to find out with Graig.

Attachments:
    harveynohair
    Participant

That looks fantastic William, judging on the pic above I can’t see how anyone could tell that’s not hair.
    It looks like you’ve started to thin and decided to shaved it all off.
    You could go a bit darker but not to much because that looks very, very realistic.
    What a difference a hairline makes! You must be chuffed!

Dave1981
    Participant

Very nice hairline William, yeah i agree maybe a bit darker on your 3rd, what a change already though.

William
    Participant

Thank you Dave. After 13 days of my second treatment this is how i look, I really want it a bit darker.

Attachments:
    Dave1981
    Participant

yeah you have some room to go darker, looking good so far though mate

Dodgybarnet
    Participant

It looks like you have experienced quite a bit of fading so you could probably go a couple of shades darker. I would say that you probably need to keep your existing hair a tad shorter though

William
    Participant

I think the same next week I’m going for my third and last appointment I really don’t know how much dark I should go.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!