My Manchester Experience.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My Manchester Experience.

• This topic has 103 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated by PeterJones.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    PeterJones
    Participant

Well i finally had my first treatment last week in the Manchester clinic with Damon and I thought I’d pop some pictures up.

Everything went really great and I’m very happy with the start made. You can see beforehand I was as bald as a bald man could be and even after one treatment I can see a big difference already. Damon has done exactly what I asked for and I’m already looking forward to my next treatment.

I have my next treatment this week.

PeterJones
    Participant

Thanks guys. I love my scar 🙂

PeterJones
    Participant

My 2nd treatment in full.

Baldy01
    Participant

Looking very good PeterJones. When that settles it should be a very nice and natural treatment.

PeterJones
    Participant

Cheers Baldy01. Very happy so far but will see how the next month goes and see if I get much fading between now and my 3rd and hopefully final treatment.

PeterJones
    Participant

Here are my before treatment pictures next to my after 2nd treatment pictures to see the difference it has really made.

HA HO HE HERTHA BSC
    Participant

Peter , that looks fantastic.
    yours has got to be my favourite hairline .
    you must be laughing with joy out loud all day every day.
    brilliant results!
    just remember when you go to pub bring some form of ID with you
    otherwise pal you ain’t getting served!
    taken years off you this has .
    enjoy it mate!

Tony1312
    Participant

Peter it looks great I’m going to go for a broken hairline and it looks like a couple of areas left to give the illusion of small scars, it looks really good what have people said? Has anyone made any comments??

PeterJones
    Participant

Thanks for the nice comments as always. It’s been a fantastic first week after my 2nd treatment. Everything is starting to settle down and look very natural. Strouse the dots are looking great. The photo makes them stand out a little more due to it being straight after the treatment, plus the photo doesn’t show it how it looks in real life where it’s far better.

I have had brilliant feedback from friends and work colleagues who have all unanimously said I look far better. Loving the hairline so much and I can’t thank Damon enough.

bradderz81
    Participant

Looks great PeterJones. It gets even better hard to believe once it settles down and again after the 3rd treatment. The dots will continue to shrink down within a few weeks and then they will put more dots where the shrinkage has happened and then it will be at it’s best. Love your little scar.

Tony1312
    Participant

Good man looking forward to seeing some pictures of your last treatment

markyb
    Participant

Looking good peter
    In on wed for session 4
    I’m hoping ill get more blending at sides like yours .
    When I’m shaved down sides and back are very light
    As I’m only 60% done I guess I can get a bit more blending back and sides
    Can you post some more pics now it’s settled down a bit

Hoops
    Participant

Great treatment peterjones.

Rhyl86
    Participant

The difference between not having a hairline and having one is very obvious here. It makes you look completely different. Really like this style.

m41
    Participant

Looking fantastic and the hairline is really nice. When it’s settled post some pictures on as I have a feeling it will look amazing once done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!