My SMP reaction

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My SMP reaction

• This topic has 31 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated by Blues.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Blues
    Participant

Well gents for any of you that’s read my previous post will be aware that I had concerns
    Of how the treatment would be perceived from family, friends and work colleagues.

I’ve just had my first treatment last Wednesday with Marcin in Manchester
    And to say I’m pleased is an understatement it’s true the man is a perfectionist

He spent the first 30minutes on my new hair line settling for nothing until he and me were happy that it would look right. He then got down to work I can honestly say that the pain was minimal after a short break for a brew my first session was complete

I’d done my best not to look in the mirror until then for the first time in 20 years I’ve got
    What looked like hair unbelievable!!……..I didn’t have much redness at all

A 3hr drive back home to Birmingham due to the M6 being shut flew by as I couldn’t stop looking in the mirror as I crawled along in the traffic

I was greeted by my 15 yr old daughter as I arrived home who was accompanied by 2 friends who she had obviously tip off their reaction was “-that’s sick” well for the those out there who are not up to date with teenage lingo sick means good these days

The following day out with out an hat settle really well the colour match was great
    No one batted an eye lid

But the real test was back to work today walked into ethe office this afternoon sat down at my desk No reaction what’s so ever made extra effort to speak to more people in the office again no one person said a thing …. Unbelievable I will attempt to put some photos up but I don’t believe they do it justice .

The photos was taken the day after

I can’t wait until Thursday until treatment 2 because Marcin says this is where magic starts
    I’m one happy Bluenose

Attachments:
    stevie
    Participant

It looks great, very natural.

St

Benex
    Participant

I had my 3rd session with Marcin in Manchester 2 weeks ago.

Although ive always been very unsure of my treatment as im so pessimistic about just everyting in life..i can honestly say SKALP’s 100 percent record still stands, even my ex gf has seen it, she loves it but she hates me ! Haha 😉

I feel normal again..a complete person which is a real statement!

Marcin – THANK YOU !

Guys – BOOK IN !

😎

B.

Attachments:
    Blues
    Participant

Hi Benex
    Met you when I had my consultation looks great mate 👍

Cheers Stevie appreciated

coconuthead
    Participant

Both of you look great. Very natural shape.

Benex
    Participant

Oh yes !

Ur 1st looks great.

Keep us posted m8

red4life
    Participant

I’m looking to book to have it done , had my consultation and I’m 90% there . So was wondering if any1 who has had it done who live in Bedfordshire so we can meet up so I can see it would b great plz –

coconuthead
    Participant

Red. You said you went for consultation ? All the practitioners have it done. I see in an earlier post you use mane. I’ve used that prior to SMP. TRUST ME. SMP looks ten times better and more natural than mane. Go for it!

shearer
    Participant

Bin the “mane” red4life (as I have done) you will NOT regret it…go for the Skalp treatment and set yourself free….!

Blues
    Participant

2nd treatment completed last Thursday Marcin put in a marathon session
    I put my absolute trust in him regarding the colour etc now after 5days it’s settling really well

First day back in work today but once again no reaction from people I’ve worked with for years I generally can’t believe that’s is unnoticeable, I can only put it down to our natural it looks and what’s been said many times that people don’t look at it like you do .
    I will load up some pic soon but I don’t think they do credit to how it looks in real life

red4life book yourself in mate it’s an amazing treatment

red4life
    Participant

Thanks for the replie guys, mean a lot , I did go for a consultation and he did say mine would not look like his coz he has had it done to many time , I just need to see it on a person who has had it done the right amount of time , looking forward to the pic blues

coconuthead
    Participant

Same here mate. Not one person at work etc has noticed. I’ve had lots of compliments about looking good/ shaving etc. Today I met a guy that I worked with ages ago. He said ” you look brilliant. What have you done ?” He is very bald and tried to hairspray his hair fuller. I almost went the full hog and referred him to skalp but was unsure if he’d be offended.
    Red honestly mate. Don’t hesitate. It’s amazing. So blooming natural.

Blues
    Participant

Here is my 2nd treatment 5 days on

Attachments:
    Blues
    Participant

One more
    I’m so happy with the results so far it’s hard to see hoe a third session will improve it

Attachments:
    red4life
    Participant

Any1 out there who wants to meet b4 I have it done plz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!