My SMP reaction

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My SMP reaction

• This topic has 31 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated by Blues.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    red4life
    Participant

Blue or benex any u fancie meeting up so I can see it plz I’ll buy the drinks pretty plz

Blues
    Participant

Hi Red
    I’ve just had my 3rd session last week and it’s still going through the settling process
    I’m in Walsall west mids if you fancy a trip down next week I’ll happily meet up

Blues
    Participant

This is 3 weeks after my 2nd session

Attachments:
    red4life
    Participant

Hi mate thanks just wondering what u really think of it , can u still see the dots and has any1 look at u funny or notice it , when u say settling what do u mean, also when I have my 2nd session it will b on a Monday but then I have my works do on a Sunday do u think it will b still noticeable 👍

coconuthead
    Participant

Red I had my final session on a Monday and an interview on the Tuesday , it was a little red but I put a tiny amount of skin coloured concealer. Guy never batted an eyelid. If you have it done on a Sunday it’ll be settling by Thursday.

Attachments:
    red4life
    Participant

Monday will be done shave on Friday and works do on Sunday , so u think it will b all fine and unnoticeable

Lewis.90
    Participant

I had my 2nd treatment on Friday gone and you’d never tell I’ve had anything done. I work in a construction office with 20 other blokes who haven’t noticed a thing.

I think you just need to have a bit faith Red, I admit, it is a big step but your making it even bigger. Just go for it. The rest of us did and by the sounds of this forum it’s changed all our lives.

Lewis

coconuthead
    Participant

Only one person noticed mine. He said oh you look like you’ve more hair cos you’ve shaved it in. Another guy at work who is receding said ‘ I wish I had guts to shave mine off as you don’t see the baldy bits the same. Lol.
    Nobody else has noticed. Just comments like ‘you are looking good’.
    You could also do something quirky like grow a beard or wear specs. Lol.

Blues
    Participant

Red you’ll be fine by Sunday mate
    The density on my second session was heavy and it took 4 days for the redness to go but after my first wash and cut it looked fine
    I was nervous about going into work and honestly no one really noticed and funny enough the odd one who did couldn’t put there finger on what is was
    People don’t expect you’d have your head tattooed they just think you’ve cut your hair really short
    And I haven’t had any funny looks. (I’d only get them if I was wearing a Villa shirt )

When I say settling basically your head is healing the dots continue to shrink and fade to meet your natural hair colour this process continues over a number of weeks hence the reason of the extended time limit between treatment 2 and 3

When and where are you having your treatment

red4life
    Participant

Ur right Lewis. 90 it’s just that I’m shitting it tbh and having to shave my head is another lol

red4life
    Participant

Got mine book in November 30 in London , guess I’m worried coz I’m a barber, I’ve seen people at skalp, and they still have dots on there head and that’s not the same as the sides ,when u shave the sides if u no what I mean

harveynohair
    Participant

What do you mean by people at Skalp? The practitioners or people who where being treated?
    And does anyone know what causes the dots to not shrink or fade?

red4life
    Participant

Both , but I’m in the hair trade , so I see what some1 people won’t see who r not in the hair industry , don’t get me wrong it’s still good was just wondering if the dot disappears and flattens out like it does when u shave

ken miller
    Participant

It looks great, and such a big difference from 1st to 2nd session. Did you make any color adjustments after your first treatment?

Blues
    Participant

To be honest the colour was left up to Marcin
    If memory serves me right first session was 38
    Second was 45 then last session was the darkest 35 I think

He got is spot on

I’ll post some new photos up in the next days or so

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!