My Treatment with Derek in Edinburgh

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum My Treatment with Derek in Edinburgh

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Niallistic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Niallistic
    Participant

I first underwent Scalp Micropigmentation around two years ago with another company who I will not name. Although I was relatively happy with the results of the treatment I was never completely satisfied. Over time, the ink began to fade gradually. As a consequence, I contacted Skalp to have my treatment darkened and hairline more defined. I had my initial consultation with Derek in Edinburgh. As soon as I arrived he put me at ease with his friendly and down to earth personality. He was able to assess the treatment I had received two year previously and provide me with a quote for the treatment he would perform. I had a two hour session with Derek on Saturday morning (12/11/16) and only a couple of days have passed since my treatment but I’m very pleased with the results. The overall coverage is darker than before and my hairline is more defined – exactly how I wanted it. It was obvious from watching Derek work that he is an absolute perfectionist and a master of his craft. In addition to this, he was a pleasure to spend time with as he is very warm and friendly and made me feel comfortable from start to finish. If in the future I require further enhancements to my treatment, I would definitely go back to Skalp as my experience was positive from beginning to end – and I would request Derek as he is the number 1 practitioner.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!