Need Assistance

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Need Assistance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bang tidy 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rightfielder73
    Participant

Hey All, I have been considering the SMP procedure for a while now. I recently visited a well-known hair transplant surgeon in NYC who also does some SMP procedures. He told me that I was not a good candidate for SMP because I have lighter skin and he recommended a transplant. I really do not want go the transplant route. Short story – it is not for me. I am in my late 40s and am really interested in the SMP procedure. Just not sure. What would you suggest I do to really nail down whether this is for me. Sorry for such an open ended question, but just need some help. Thanks so much!

Bang tidy
    Participant

Hi mate, I wouldn’t have a transplant if you paid me, so you are right you shouldn’t go down the transplant route, for every reason you think plus another 100 reasons.

I think asking a transplant doctor for advise on SMP is like asking Mercedes salesman what they think of BMW’s, there just going to try and put you off and just buy what their selling. SMP is like the biggest threat to the transplant industry ever. That doctor would not be a master of SMP he probably just offers it just so they can make money out of people if they can’t sell people a transplant, plus transplants are 5 times more expensive and you see 99% of people unhappy with the results anyway.

I would suggest going for a consultation with Skalp and seeing the treatment in person, you won’t regret it, I think they can match the treatment to any hair colour no matter how light or dark.

Keep us updated, good luck whatever you choose.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!